“Superb experience !!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Excellent food, very good drinks, impeccable service from Theresa !

A lot of expectations, coming from Canada... all met !

Will return for SURE !

Reviewed March 23, 2013

After waiting over an hour on a Friday night, we were seated in a booth and greeted by our waitress. She was overly friendly in an effort to make up for the long wait. I went to dinner with fiancé, not as a threesome. She continued throughout the meal and became progressively more annoying and intrusive. I asked for no croutons on my salad to which she replied smartly, "so extra croutons". I replied no.

My fiancé ordered prime rib 'medium' that he sent back because it was served rare. It came back a minute later "cooked" via the microwave. I lot tougher than if they had served what was originally ordered. We will NEVER return to this location!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Sat at a table for 10 minutes with our waitress walking by never acknowledging us. When we got up to leave ( went to British Beer Co. and received immediate service) she finally greeted us. We called later to let the manager know and she was perturbed with us. So long Longhorn, we work too hard for our money to be treated that way.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I make a point to stop here every time I visit Manchester. The food is very good, better than I would expect from a chain, even one of this calibre. Everything I have had here has been amazing, but I prefer the porterhouse rare.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is the typical chain restaurant and the expectations were met. Standard menu, well prepared, no variations. Reasonable prices. This location has high visibility (next to a mall and major thoroughfare) therefore the waits at typical high volume times are not unusual. The call ahead is recommended. Usually fresh salads, high volume taters and tasty spiced food. Good for a family too!