“very poor service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Sat at a table for 10 minutes with our waitress walking by never acknowledging us. When we got up to leave ( went to British Beer Co. and received immediate service) she finally greeted us. We called later to let the manager know and she was perturbed with us. So long Longhorn, we work too hard for our money to be treated that way.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I make a point to stop here every time I visit Manchester. The food is very good, better than I would expect from a chain, even one of this calibre. Everything I have had here has been amazing, but I prefer the porterhouse rare.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is the typical chain restaurant and the expectations were met. Standard menu, well prepared, no variations. Reasonable prices. This location has high visibility (next to a mall and major thoroughfare) therefore the waits at typical high volume times are not unusual. The call ahead is recommended. Usually fresh salads, high volume taters and tasty spiced food. Good for a family too!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We are not a lover of chains & try to avoid them if possible. Having said that we decided to stop at Longhorn on our way to Hobby Lobby right across the street. Surprisingly enough there was a 45 minute wait at 4:45 pm on a Saturday, who knew so many people would be here that early. Once seated we had some of the complimentary bread & it was very good. I ordered the 7 - pepper sirloin salad & my hubby got the sirloin & redrock grilled shrimp. His meal came with a salad, rice & seasonal veggies. Both meals were very tasty & cooked perfectly. My only complaint was the lack of stuff on my salad. Hubby's salad had cukes & red onion as well as tomato & croutons. My salad just had tomato & croutons. When I mentioned to our waitress that my salad was pretty bare she immediately asked what I was looking for & immediately brought me a cup of cukes & red onion. All done with genuine concern & no additional cost, now that's customer service! We will be back!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

10 of us went for lunch. Everyone was satisfied with their meal. Order the home made chips they are fantastic and only 5 bucks. Several of us had the steak salad which was great. Service was very good from Theresa.