The Bridge Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Food is very good here and the service is generally quick. Sandwiches always taste fresh and the coffee menu is great. Worth the stop!

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Always consistently quality of food, and much better now that they expanded the seating area. I always get a roast beef panini, with cheese and a very tasty horse radish mayo of some sort. I wish there was a little more meat on it, but it is always very good. For $10 it includes the panini, chips, and a drink from the cooler... It's a lunch I look forward to!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

It''s like walking into a coffee shop in NYC but much better because their prices are far more reasonable. Whether it's my morning coffee with one of their delicious blueberry muffins or their soup and salad/ sandwich lunch specials I've never been disappointed. The selection is great along with the service, quality of food and atmosphere. Since I introduced my co- workers to the Cafe it has become a regular luncheon stop for them as well. They were as impressed with the Cafe as I have been since I first visited the Cafe several years ago. There are a lot of restaurants on Elm Street however, very few, if any, compare to The Bridge Cafe.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great sandwiches and paninis. Food comes out fast and hot. Love the pasta salad! This is just a great place to stop for a quick lunch.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I called the Bridge Cafe from Tennessee to order some chicken and rice soup to be delivered to my sick son in Manchester. They were so nice and got the soup delivered right away. The soup was a big hit with my son and his family and it was great to be able to order on the phone and have it delivered. I hope I will be able to visit the restaurant next time we visit in Manchester.Thanks for the great, quick service