“not for me”

Fratellos Italian Grille
Ranked #11 of 407 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Upper Casual Italian American Eatery in Manchester's historic Millyard
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Ttwo tries and neither good. Puttanesca sauce made poorly and so loaded with salt it was practically inedible. Next time a stuffed haddock that was overcooked and misrepresented to have lobster and shrimp in the stuffing....they may have been there, but were pureed beyond recognition. I complained and was given a delicious dessert free, but I will not go back. If you just want lots of food, and don't care what it is, this place is for you. But not for me anymore.

There are newer reviews for Fratellos Italian Grille

Reviewed May 29, 2014

An excellent meal, delicious drinks and we've never been disappointed when dining there. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love this place. Food is fantastic. some dishes are a little pricey but well worth it. Itlaian dishes and more. They have a bar upstairs you can sit in while you wait. All around great and comfortable place to eat.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have been to Fratellos on many occasions in the past, and it was okay. Recenlty my husband, and I went to Fratellos, and we left. Wnen a person calls, and makes arrangements for dinner, then the "reservation" should be honored. If a restaurant does not take reservations, then telll the person who is calling that the restaurant doesn't take reservations. We waitied for a table after the people who walked off the street got a seat before us. That does not make any sense at all. The food is fine, but the risotto in the past was more like a paste, than a risotto. It's okay, but it will not be on the first thought of our minds when we think of going out from now on. I don't believe TVs belong in a restauarant, and I don't think kids should be dcing gymnastics in the waiting area either. It's not Chuckee Cheese, so let the parents of the kid that.

mikemcd1, Owner at Fratellos Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We do not take reservations but do offer call ahead seating. I apologize if this was not clear in the initial conversation. The way call ahead seating works is when you call we place you on the waiting list. It is possible that the people that you saw walking in after your arrival and being seated prior to you had also taken advantage of the call ahead and were ahead of you on the list. Another possibility may be that your party would not fit at the table available ie. you have a party of 4 and a table for 2 opens. We did have risotto on the menu at one time but we no longer offer it. I'm sorry if there were children playing in the waiting area…we do welcome families and leave it to the parents to monitor their kids. We offer activity kits with crayons and Wikki Stix in hopes that we can occupy their time but there are still going to situations where kids will play. I hope I was able to address some of your issues and I look forward to seeing you back at Fratellos again.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I've been there 3 times and each time my meal was very good, with good value, and good for families. Outdoor dining is a plus.

1  Thank Suesmcd