“Great for drinks, not for food.”

Fratellos Italian Grille
Ranked #13 of 423 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Upper Casual Italian American Eatery in Manchester's historic Millyard
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The food is consistently underwhelming. My friend and I occasionally go because the upstairs bar is beutiful with large scenic windows. Great for drinks, not for food.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I love to go there during lunch and am able to split a meal with a BFF. There portions are so generous that neither of us can do it alone! They are quick to serve and we are in/out in an hour or less.

1  Thank Ppiper
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We have been to Fratellos several times for lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed. The food is always fresh and delicious!
Not only have we eaten there but we also had our wedding reception there! It was nothing less than perfect! Loretta was amazing!! The food was to die for! Everyone that attended said it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time! Thank you Fratello's for many great and memorable experiences!

1  Thank Wendy G
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We were seated immediately...a good start to our evening! Within 10 minutes our server approached us for our drink order. She took our dinner order at the same time. There was no mention of the specials that night.
I ordered the Eggplant Parm, my spouse the Shrimp Scampi.
Freshly baked breadsticks were brought to our table. They were hot, but bland in flavor.
Our dinners arrived warm, but not piping hot. The scampi was good, with a sufficient amount of shrimp. The eggplant was served with a very small portion of linguini.
About half way into eating my meal I bit into a piece of wire. This was brought to the attention of our server, who apologized and asked if she could get me a new portion. Had I swallowed the wire I'd probably be in the emergency room now. I wasn't about to chance it a second time! The manager never came to our table. My spouse finished his meal. When the check arrived they did remove the charge for my meal.
Personally, I think they should have comped the entire dinner.
Even if there hadn't been wire in my dinner, this would not have been a good value, or anything special. We won't be back.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Usually when you get a meal that includes pasta, you are swimming in pasta with a few pieces of meat or vegetables thrown in. Here, there is a lot of fish or meat in all the pasta dishes. The Seafood dishes are great with lots of fish in with the pasta. Really good. Great service and delicious food