“Great food, great service!”

Fratellos Italian Grille
Ranked #12 of 397 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Upper Casual Italian American Eatery in Manchester's historic Millyard
“Great food, great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

We have been to Fratellos several times for lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed. The food is always fresh and delicious!
Not only have we eaten there but we also had our wedding reception there! It was nothing less than perfect! Loretta was amazing!! The food was to die for! Everyone that attended said it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time! Thank you Fratello's for many great and memorable experiences!

1 Thank Wendy G

Bow
“There was a wire in my food...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

We were seated immediately...a good start to our evening! Within 10 minutes our server approached us for our drink order. She took our dinner order at the same time. There was no mention of the specials that night.
I ordered the Eggplant Parm, my spouse the Shrimp Scampi.
Freshly baked breadsticks were brought to our table. They were hot, but bland in flavor.
Our dinners arrived warm, but not piping hot. The scampi was good, with a sufficient amount of shrimp. The eggplant was served with a very small portion of linguini.
About half way into eating my meal I bit into a piece of wire. This was brought to the attention of our server, who apologized and asked if she could get me a new portion. Had I swallowed the wire I'd probably be in the emergency room now. I wasn't about to chance it a second time! The manager never came to our table. My spouse finished his meal. When the check arrived they did remove the charge for my meal.
Personally, I think they should have comped the entire dinner.
Even if there hadn't been wire in my dinner, this would not have been a good value, or anything special. We won't be back.

• Visited January 2012
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

Usually when you get a meal that includes pasta, you are swimming in pasta with a few pieces of meat or vegetables thrown in. Here, there is a lot of fish or meat in all the pasta dishes. The Seafood dishes are great with lots of fish in with the pasta. Really good. Great service and delicious food

Concord, New Hampshire
“good meals four times in a row”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

Fratello's used to be a place we'd go to once in a while. We thought it was OK but very so-so. In the past few months we've been there four different times and it's been very good.
We stick to their Italian dishes and salads.

They also make very good martinis. :-)

• Visited January 2012
Center Harbor, New Hampshire
“Has an exceptional menu and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

You can get almost anything to eat here but , obviously, Italian is their specialty.

Visited October 2011