“Will be going back!”

900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 451 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: 900 Degrees is a Neapolitan Pizzeria and full-service restaurant, serving an array of authentic entrees, appetizers, salads, wood-fired pizzas, deserts, and a huge selection of wine, beer and cocktails. Located in the heart of Manchester, NH, 900 Degrees is conveniently close to the Palace Theatre, Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester NH Airport, and a variety of downtown destinations. We offer lunch, dinner, and a fully-stocked bar for your dining pleasure. From wood-fired pizza baked to perfection in our brick oven, to a huge variety of Italian lunch and dinner options, our menu has something for everyone
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

900 Degrees has some real Italian pizza. The atmosphere is amazing and the pizza is too! Our waitress told us that she came from working at an Italian chain restaurant and 900 degrees is nothing but fresh! They don't even use freezers! All they have is a small one for creams and dessert fixings. We were very impressed and will definitely be returning.

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Who has given this place a rave review that tempted a visit. So disappointing, poor base, salty and swamped with tomato sauce. Dolmio on a pizza. Overpriced, better to get a frozen pizza from Tesco.
Before you critique my review I have been to Rudys in Manchester that is superb

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

We ordered the Paisano, the Pepe, House, Saltimbocca and Cheese. All were hot and delicious!! Wings are great, cheesy bread was hot and cheesy! All around great experience!!!

Reviewed December 14, 2016

This is my first post, and I wish I had better things to say. The pizzas were lukewarm. And how about the thin toppings. It was like eating bread with some stuff on top. Good pizza in my opinion has a balance between the crust and toppings...they should work together, one shouldn't overwhelm the other. $32 for two of those paltry pizzas is too much. There were other signs of subpar stuff here. For one thing, the waitress brought out the wrong pizza. For another, it was the first time I have ever gotten a pizza that was supposed to be round but had a big caved-in side. I don't really care much about that, but that they would still serve such a misshapen thing shows that they don't have very high standards. I guess you can't expect much when the whole place seems to be run by 20-somethings. I don't think I saw a "real" adult there. Bertucci pizza is better, in my opinion.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 7, 2016

My wife and I had dinner here recently. The food was great! The atmosphere was warm and inviting. Our server and waitress were friendly and quick. We highly recommend that you give this place a try.

Date of visit: December 2016