“Amazing pizza and great atmosphere”

900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Order Online
Ranked #19 of 449 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: 900 Degrees is a Neapolitan Pizzeria and full-service restaurant, serving an array of authentic entrees, appetizers, salads, wood-fired pizzas, deserts, and a huge selection of wine, beer and cocktails. Located in the heart of Manchester, NH, 900 Degrees is conveniently close to the Palace Theatre, Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester NH Airport, and a variety of downtown destinations. We offer lunch, dinner, and a fully-stocked bar for your dining pleasure. From wood-fired pizza baked to perfection in our brick oven, to a huge variety of Italian lunch and dinner options, our menu has something for everyone
Reviewed September 13, 2016

900 Degrees is a destination for my wife and I when we want to go out somewhere with a nice atmosphere and good food. Service is always great, and we love the ambience. It's hard to find, but worth it!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Last night we went for pizza and salad and a beer for the first time here. The pizza was very mediocre the salad was the same.

We got a pizza that had artichokes, fresh mozzarella, and sun-dried tomatoes. The sun-dried tomatoes were very hard they should have been reconstituted. The tomato sauce was terrible on this pizza... it was pasty and gritty just lousy tomato sauce.

The dough was not bad. Very thin..maybe too much so, but crispy.
There was very little cheese on our pizza.
I think it was overpriced for what you got for sure.
I had a Caesar salad which I did not like at all. The dressing came on the side and it was very, very salty and very fishy.
It was chock full of tiny hard, square croutons that looked like they came from a box and when I put a fork in them they just broke and flew off my dish they were so hard. They should make just a few homemade croutons this was lousy. The dressing was even separated in the cup it look like it did not mix well there was something off about it. The only thing that was really good for the cold beers but we're $7 for drafts a bit pricey.
The Ambiance was very nice and the building itself is pretty inside... similar to an old the stable. I don't think we'll go back though as I care too much about what I eat. 1 pizza, 2 salads and 2 beers came to $52. Should have been $40.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

This is a must stop pizzeria! There was a 30 minute wait when we got there so we decided to eat outdoors. Pizza was excellent, nice thin crust with great toppings. There's a nice bar inside. My friends had some of their special martinis and they were not disappointed. Our food was delivered in a timely manner, however I think our waitress forgot us so we ended up getting a bit thirsty. I don't think this is the norm and I would definitely go back.....the pizza was that good.

1  Thank zekesidney
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I took my adult son to this restaurant to compare and see if the taste is similar to what we had in Rome on vacation and drum roll!! You bet love the Margarita pizza spoke with the waitress and she assured me they follow the technique used in Rome we were not disappointed the place itself has great ambiance for a crowd or date!

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Some of the best pizza I've ever had! 900 degrees is a great place. The food came very fast which I appreciated. The server was warm and friendly. If your looking for pizza this is the place! Go on Tuesday for by one get one pizza pies!