“Pizza closest you can get to Rome!”

900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Order Online
Ranked #19 of 449 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: 900 Degrees is a Neapolitan Pizzeria and full-service restaurant, serving an array of authentic entrees, appetizers, salads, wood-fired pizzas, deserts, and a huge selection of wine, beer and cocktails. Located in the heart of Manchester, NH, 900 Degrees is conveniently close to the Palace Theatre, Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester NH Airport, and a variety of downtown destinations. We offer lunch, dinner, and a fully-stocked bar for your dining pleasure. From wood-fired pizza baked to perfection in our brick oven, to a huge variety of Italian lunch and dinner options, our menu has something for everyone
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I took my adult son to this restaurant to compare and see if the taste is similar to what we had in Rome on vacation and drum roll!! You bet love the Margarita pizza spoke with the waitress and she assured me they follow the technique used in Rome we were not disappointed the place itself has great ambiance for a crowd or date!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Some of the best pizza I've ever had! 900 degrees is a great place. The food came very fast which I appreciated. The server was warm and friendly. If your looking for pizza this is the place! Go on Tuesday for by one get one pizza pies!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

We found this restaurant in a shipping center in Epping, and we were so pleased that we decided to try it! The pizza was excellent - quality ingredients, well prepared. Service matches the quality of the food - friendly, attentive and helpful. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

absolutely great food and service. Nice character. Good parking though tricky to find the parking lot.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Pizzas are very tasty and have thin crust which I love. I love the inside of the restaurant with high ceilings and brick walls. It's nice to seat outside close to sunset.
The only thing that I would do is add few items to the menu.

Date of visit: May 2016
woodfired, Owner at 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We always have seasonal specials just to offer a few more options. Thank you for the feedback. Priscilla