“Great Pizza”

900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 451 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: 900 Degrees is a Neapolitan Pizzeria and full-service restaurant, serving an array of authentic entrees, appetizers, salads, wood-fired pizzas, deserts, and a huge selection of wine, beer and cocktails. Located in the heart of Manchester, NH, 900 Degrees is conveniently close to the Palace Theatre, Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester NH Airport, and a variety of downtown destinations. We offer lunch, dinner, and a fully-stocked bar for your dining pleasure. From wood-fired pizza baked to perfection in our brick oven, to a huge variety of Italian lunch and dinner options, our menu has something for everyone
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Stopped in for dinner. Had a great "House" brick oven pizza, tasty salads, cold, delicious beers. Good service. Cool vibe in a unique former industrial building, the bar area is especially chill. Many tempting menu selections guarantee return visits!

Date of visit: July 2016
woodfired, Owner at 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Thank you for the great review. I'm so happy to hear you loved the "House" pie it's one of my favorites. Priscilla

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

Definitely pizza with style and class. Amazing menu choices and top notch friendly service. Spacious seating and easy in/easy out parking. Easily one of my hometown favorites.

Date of visit: June 2016

Hi Christopher, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I love that we are one of your hometown favorites. Priscilla

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Can't go wrong with anything on the menu but I'm partial to the Florentine pizza! And the chocolate rocks at the end are a playful touch!

Date of visit: June 2016

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I love the Florentine also....but of course I love them all! I'm glad you think the chocolate rocks are fun that's what they are meant to be.

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

For dining in only. Recently, we took 2 pizzas home and we're surprised to find that they were terrible. We will always eat in.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Had the Tuscan Sun and the Pepe pizzas as well as the 900 degree salad. All good. The blinds behind table next to me were open a bit between 7:30 & 8 at night letting light in that bounced off the glass that served as part of the divider between the booth and the bar. The result was blinding to me. I could have changed chairs at my table, but then I would have been facing the blinds, not the action in the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2016
woodfired, Owner at 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Thank you for the great review...I will look into the blind situation. Thank you for this important feedback.Priscilla