“Great food”

900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #26 of 409 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: 900 Degrees is a Neapolitan Pizzeria and full-service restaurant, serving an array of authentic entrees, appetizers, salads, wood-fired pizzas, deserts, and a huge selection of wine, beer and cocktails. Located in the heart of Manchester, NH, 900 Degrees is conveniently close to the Palace Theatre, Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester NH Airport, and a variety of downtown destinations. We offer lunch, dinner, and a fully-stocked bar for your dining pleasure. From wood-fired pizza baked to perfection in our brick oven, to a huge variety of Italian lunch and dinner options, our menu has something for everyone
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stopped here after a show at the Verizon. Sat outside on the deck which was very nice even though you only overlook the parking lot. Our waitress came over right away to take our drink order. We decided to get the meatball appetizer and a half and half pizza. The meatballs were very tasty with a homemade tomato sauce that is absolutely delicious. My half of the pizza was the Saltimbocca and my sister chose something with artichokes and spinach. The pizza was cooked perfectly and was very tasty. I'm not a big fan of Neapolitan or wood grilled pizza but 900 degrees makes a nice pizza. All of their ingredients are fresh! The waitress told us they have no freezer. The service was awesome! The atmosphere, at least on the deck, was laid back. We never felt rushed. Oh and when they bring the check they give you a cup of chocolate rocks! This is the coolest candy ever! Very unique and quite tasty. It was a nice surprise.

1  Thank LoverofLifeNh

Reviewed June 21, 2014

My husband and I went there last night. We sat next to 2 dirty tables with dishes. After sitting for 10 minutes without service from a waiter or waitress, we walked out. Not returning. We have gone there before and have enjoyed the food, services, and outdoor deck. Lately, the service has changed.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

2-4-1 for pizza! Are they nuts. We have never visited before and 7 of us ventured over, while one waited at home for leftovers. We ended up with a wide variety (Paisano, House, Margherita, Saltimboca, Sausage and BBQ Chicken). By setting the stands at different heights they were able to place them all on the table. I tried 5 different kinds and enjoyed them all. Of the two I did not taste, others had them as their favorites.

We ate inside on an 88 degree day while others wanted to dine al fresco. Plenty of room inside. Friendly staff and a great place to dine, even if you do not get three free pies!

1  Thank Rdsxfan
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We dined at 900 degrees last evening and it took over 45 minutes for us to get our pizza after our appetizers where finally served to us. Very poor service from the waiter and even more so from the kitchen to take that long for us to get our food when they where not even busy. The mussels ordered came out wrong but we had waited so long and besides it took the waiter 10 minutes once we received our food to come back to see if everything was ok. No manger ever came around to see if things where ok very poorly run establishment.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

LIving in the area, I have no idea why I have not been to this restaurant, other than I had heard many mixed reviews about the quality/value of the food, and overall service. Since there is a lot of competitiion in brick oven cuisine in Manchester, I guess I forgot about it.

Well, it is true that the prices for pies are somewhat high ~16, and apps are ~ $10 each, but the quality of food is very good. Tried the meatball apps, it was tasty, but unfortunately had sat and gotten luke warm by the time we got it at the table. The pizza was also flavorful, rustic vegetarian, but seemed undercook, crust was not crisp....aka brick oven is at 900 degrees F?! It has a long way to go to get into my top 10 pizzas.

The atmosphere and sevice were great, this place has potential which is not being realized, otherwise I would have given it a four star! PS There s outdoor seating, but overlooks the parking lot.