“Food is good when they include all of the ingredients.”

900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 412 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: 900 Degrees is a Neapolitan Pizzeria and full-service restaurant, serving an array of authentic entrees, appetizers, salads, wood-fired pizzas, deserts, and a huge selection of wine, beer and cocktails. Located in the heart of Manchester, NH, 900 Degrees is conveniently close to the Palace Theatre, Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester NH Airport, and a variety of downtown destinations. We offer lunch, dinner, and a fully-stocked bar for your dining pleasure. From wood-fired pizza baked to perfection in our brick oven, to a huge variety of Italian lunch and dinner options, our menu has something for everyone
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We've eaten here many times and each time the service is VERY slow. Like my title says, the food is good when they include all of the ingredients. Each time we order a pizza at least one ingredient listed on the menu is missing from it. It's usually after we leave that I realize what it was that was missing. Won't be returning. Ever.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Me and the wife really like this place. Good brick oven pizza's and You have to try the desert pizza! Its like fried dough with chocolate and ice cream and cinnamon and fruit on it and its amazing!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I wasn't all that impressed with this place. I am all for thin crust but the pizza I got was practically burned. the toppings and cheese were sparse also. Too stuffy for a pizza joint.

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I loved our experience here. Even though it was very crowded, our waitress was friendly and prompt and we got our meals in a speedy fashion. I love Christmas, personally, so the garlands and Christmas lights and holiday music made me really happy, but I can see how it would be overpowering for others. I had the butternut squash ravioli, which I've had at a few local restaurants, and it was the best in my opinion. We also liked watching the chefs toss the dough in the air with their "dough fly" scale.

1  Thank JamieKateWrites
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Tried 900 Degrees for the very first time last night. Pizza was great - excellent thin crust! We ordered salads that were supposed to arrive ahead of the pizza, but due to some mix up in the kitchen, we got them after the pizza - no big deal really. Waitress was very sweet, but seemed a little scattered and overwhelmed at times. We had a gift card and she wasn't quite sure how to apply it with cash for remaining balance due. Overall, a really good restaurant that we will go back to.

1  Thank L P