“Yum! Will go back.”

900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 412 Restaurants in Manchester
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: 900 Degrees is a Neapolitan Pizzeria and full-service restaurant, serving an array of authentic entrees, appetizers, salads, wood-fired pizzas, deserts, and a huge selection of wine, beer and cocktails. Located in the heart of Manchester, NH, 900 Degrees is conveniently close to the Palace Theatre, Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester NH Airport, and a variety of downtown destinations. We offer lunch, dinner, and a fully-stocked bar for your dining pleasure. From wood-fired pizza baked to perfection in our brick oven, to a huge variety of Italian lunch and dinner options, our menu has something for everyone
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I loved our experience here. Even though it was very crowded, our waitress was friendly and prompt and we got our meals in a speedy fashion. I love Christmas, personally, so the garlands and Christmas lights and holiday music made me really happy, but I can see how it would be overpowering for others. I had the butternut squash ravioli, which I've had at a few local restaurants, and it was the best in my opinion. We also liked watching the chefs toss the dough in the air with their "dough fly" scale.

1  Thank JamieKateWrites

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Tried 900 Degrees for the very first time last night. Pizza was great - excellent thin crust! We ordered salads that were supposed to arrive ahead of the pizza, but due to some mix up in the kitchen, we got them after the pizza - no big deal really. Waitress was very sweet, but seemed a little scattered and overwhelmed at times. We had a gift card and she wasn't quite sure how to apply it with cash for remaining balance due. Overall, a really good restaurant that we will go back to.

1  Thank L P
Reviewed October 21, 2012

If you like thin crust pizza with fun and different toppings, in a cool rustic looking atmosphere, try 900 Degrees. We had an hour wait on a Saturday night, but hung out at the great bar while we waited. Worth the wait....food was great, and they offer more than just pizza.

1  Thank ElauNH
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Always love 900 degrees. Wonderful thin, crisp crust, wide range of unique toppings, and great drinks from the bar, reasonable prices. My husband and I always split a pizza - I order what I want on my half and he gets to choose his half. My only complaint is that their address is listed as Dow street but there is no access from Dow. If you miss the turn off Canal street into their parking lot, you have to go around the block.

1  Thank ToujoursMax
Reviewed September 29, 2012

By far, my favorite Manchester pizza, love the atmosphere, the unique choices, cold beers,all is good!

1  Thank mamajam