“Average Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Average Food”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We ate here while at a conference at the Radisson. I would describe the food here as your typical American Pub food.

The prices are very reasonable, especially for a hotel restaurant. The food, however, matches the prices. You get what you pay for.

They have a daily buffet (or at least they did every day we were there) which was decent. Our day was the Mexican buffet. It was soft and hard shell tacos, rice, beans, chicken enchiladas (terrible) and dessert. For $10, it wasn't a bad deal. The real plus to this is that you were in and out of there quick. When you're there for a conference, it's hard to beat that.

The staff seemed frazzled and somewhat rushed us. When we ordered our drinks and said that we would do the buffet, she brought the check over when she brought us our drinks, even before we had gotten our food. I get that you're busy and that you're trying to turn tables quick, but don't rush us like that. It was a little offsetting, but we're not the type of people to let little things like that bother us.

Would I eat here again? Maybe, but there are so many other places within just a couple minutes walk, that I might try elsewhere before coming back. Overall, the food was just average, the service was just average and the menu was just average.

• Visited November 2012

Free Union
“good food and good service”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Staff wre extremely helpful. I arrived with an upset stomach and they were sure to bring me plain, easily digestible food until I recovered.

Rockland, Maine
“Yum”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great food great staff - they go the extra mile. Adam runs a great restaurant. Sue and Bill are great parts of the wait staff. The New England salad is wonderful.

Keene, New Hampshire
“Fun friendly place in Manchester”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

If staying at the Radisson, it is hard to beat JD's for a fun, casul place to socialize and eat. Selection is good and staff is GREAT!

St. Paul, MN
“A bit pricey, but good solid food”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I ate at JD's every evening for 5 nights, a different entrée every night, and was very satisfied with each one. I'm gluten free, so I appreciated the wide range of salads and non-breaded meats.

The wait staff was excellent, especially the bar staff, but the hostess seemed a bit confused at times.