Review Highlights
So fun!

We did a 3 hr tour and had a blast! We rented four single snowmobiles. It great that they have all... read more

Reviewed February 16, 2019
jooooooolz
Boston, Massachusetts
via mobile
Absolutely Amazing!!

Our family went as a group of 5 and we had the most amazing time. When we first arrived we were... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2019
Lori M
Mansfield, Massachusetts

All reviews an amazing guide ken gear blast scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2017

What everybody else has said, and more! There is a reason these guys have 5*, and I say they deserve ++.
This first-timer took a very Sweet Ride smiling all the way. I was looking for a small group excursion geared to initiation, and from a browse on the web came across this outfit. I received a prompt response from my inquiry on their webpage, spoke to Ken briefly, he sent me detailed driving directions, and I was on my way. Tina evaluated my own gear, and suggested I wouldn't go wrong in the proper outer gear that they include with their package - 100% correct. All the gear is very new & clean and I was toasty warm and dry and comfortable the entire excursion.
Ken gave me a verbal instruction run-down on my machine, and as 'Mrs. Safety' I was assured and at ease. He loaded his big safety/supply knapsack onto his machine, and off we went. I'd say it took me about 5-10 minutes to get the knack of this (just a bit more participation than a Skidoo on big waves, and a ride like a canter on a quarter horse). We set out on a woods trail and it was just terrific for me following along at my own comfort level, easy terrain trails geared to how Ken was evaluating my ride ...he let me go at my own pace as my confidence built, and then zipped me along. It was a blast!
Back at the shop, their pair of delightful Portuguese Water dogs gave me a hearty greeting and warm send-off.
(My p.s. is that our group had all spilt off this particular day to do our 'own thing', and 2 of the guys went to a different outfit with self guided trails. They had an ok time, but spent a lot of wasted time reading maps and dealing with smelly older machines, and didn't use the outer gear because of condition and extra fee.)

Reviewed January 18, 2017

We had such a great experience with Sweet Ride Snowmobiles.
The important stuff you need to know -
1. They have fantastic modern/new sleds in top condition
2. Their clothing/boots/helmets are excellent, clean and also very new
3. They have huge terrain accessible immediately from the meeting venue
4. They have excellent knowledge of the area
5. They are lovely, engaging and very knowledgeable people on life, the universe and all things snowmobiling.
6. They had a couple of hilarious dogs!
7. They were excellent value

Seriously couldn't say enough good things about this outfit, and I've gone on excursions like this a lot before so feel that I have good comparisons to base this one on.

If you are looking for a no regrets exd

1  Thank t0mmy-b0i
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Tina Sweet, our tour guide, treated my wife and I like VIPs. We are both novice riders and she took plenty of time explaining all aspects of snowmobiling and made it an easy learning process. She also took the time to ensure that we both had the right clothing for warmth during the ride. She gave my wife fantastic boots and foot warmers, which made the tour very enjoyable for her!
The views are amazing and after a couple of miles, I quickly became comfortable with the snowmobile and Tina, our guide, quickly adapted and gave me an opportunity to open the throttle a bit.
This is a family run business that will make you feel like family. We are already planning a return trip.

Reviewed February 22, 2016

Ken and Tina made us feel like we were family! From the initial meeting all the way through to the end of the ride.. we were a group of 7, all brand new to riding so they were very patient in showing us the different features of their snowmobiles.

They have gear in case you are not equipped, from helmets, jackets, snow boots to toe warmers.

They took us to Bear Notch, so it's a little ride up the Kancamagus Highway from their place, but so worth it! It's such a beautiful ride. The snowmobiles were all practically brand new. Ken was very knowledgeable and always made sure we were all doing okay, stopping along the trails to take in the views. We did a 2 1/2 ride, which was perfect for our group. Highly recommend Sweet Ride!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed March 8, 2015

We are a family of four (2 teens, ages 13 & 16) and had never rode on snowmobiles. After reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, we thought we would give it a try and glad we did! Tina promptly returned my call and arrangements were made. I was surprised at how warm we stayed as we did the 1/2 day tour. I was also pleasantly surprised at how comfortable the equipment is. This is a great find for the beginner to the most advanced snowmobile rider. Don't hesitate to call or email and ask Ken or Tina questions you may have. Enjoy the ride!

Date of experience: March 2015