“Treat Yourself!”

Ariana's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Lyme
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our goal at Ariana's is to offer a range of menu choices reflecting the many different palates and we feel there is something on our menu for most people. Our menu focuses on seasonal, quality and local (as much as possible during the different seasons) ingredients.
Reviewed October 7, 2020

I have to agree with a fellow reviewer who says that this is the best restaurant for miles around! The husband and I came here last month and ate out on the covered patio; we had one of the nicest "date nights" we've had in a while! Everyone was completely charming, from the young man who seated us to our wonderful server to the chef who came by to say hello. The food made me do the proverbial double-take. I am a HUGE foodie and have eaten at top restaurants all over the world, so I was delightfully surprised to find myself exclaiming to my husband, "This is real food, like chef-food, not just someone is in a kitchen food"!

A friendly fellow diner recommended the corn chowder, and though that is not normally a dish with which I would be taken, we tried it and it was quite good. My personal favorite was the "flight of appetizers" which allowed me to try a number of different things-- and they were all fantastic!

It sounds simple, but the warm chocolate chip cookies for dessert were so perfect that I can't recommend anything else. I also have to say that receiving a personal phone call in response to our need to change our reservation goes a long way with me as well; and delightful people plus delicious food is a combination that can't be beat!

Do yourself a favor, and go to Ariana's! Maybe I'll see you there... :)

Date of visit: August 2020
3  Thank BethinVT
Write a reviewReviews (199)

Reviewed September 8, 2020 via mobile

Corn chowder was amazing. My husband’s steak was perfection as was my Caribbean spiced snapper. I loved my jalapeño margarita. The entire staff was top notch and professional. The chef even came out (wearing a mask) and walked the tables to chat very briefly. It was a nice touch. We will most definitely return. Spectacular experience!!!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed February 20, 2020

A friend and I went to one of Ariaina's 5 course wine tasting dinners on a Wednesday evening at the end of January. Absolutely everything about it, from making the reservation to every aspect of the meal was beyond expectations.

Each wine they selected complimented each gourmet course very well. The meal was an epicurean delight, scallops, skate, pork loin, filet mignon and a tart for dessert and each wine was enhanced by the food it was paired with.

Chef Martin and his wife taught us a bit about each dish served and the wine they chose to go with it and even stopped by each table nearly every course. Talk about personal attention! And the rest of the service staff was friendly, attentive and professional.

We were celebrating our birthdays and have agreed this would be a most delightful annual tradition. Next year, though, we'll get rooms at the Inn so we don't have to drive home afterward.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Cindy K
Reviewed November 19, 2019

Meal, atmosphere, staff...all top notch. One of our favorites! I had the Morpheus cocktail, and watched it change color before my eyes.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 28, 2019

Fabulous food, fabulous service and the cocktails are spot on. We were guests in the Lyme Inn and blissfully were able to get a last-minute table. So glad we did. Got to sit right in front of they fire and soak it all in. Delish! Highly recommend the truffled scallops and the halibut with mushrooms.... oh my yum. Oh, and the carrot cake is not to be overlooked either.

Date of visit: October 2019