“Awesome!”
Review of Jerome's Deli

Jerome's Deli
Ranked #21 of 69 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: Deli
Description: We specialize in homemade, deli style foods such as reubens and hot pastrami sandwiches. Ready to "grab and go" meals are available in the deli case for those days you don't feel like cooking dinner. We always have a fresh pot of homemade soup on the stove, made with fresh meats, vegetables and spices. We love using fresh herbs like parsley, basil and cilantro in many of our dishes. We have a special sandwich creation each day and we always try to come up with creative and tasty combinations. We offer catering services for lunch meetings, visiting pharmaceutical reps, seminars, weddings, showers, graduation parties, birthday and holiday parties, funeral and celebration of life gatherings.
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Me and my husband decided to stop by for a quick lunch. A family friend recommended Jerome’s to us. It’s a nice little business, very clean and friendly staff. I got the chicken caprese panini. Very delicious it was grilled marinated chicken with house dressing, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese, on grilled pressed garlic bread. My husband got the Reuben. He said the Reuben was very good, and the cornbeef was lean and sliced perfect. Overall we would recommend Jerome’s! We will be back to try the soups!
Only con Jerome’s is a little pushed back off the main road and hard to see.

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank dianerich68

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Being in close proximity to my work place, I have been eating in and taking out food for years. The fresh cooked hot subs are very tasty, as well as the soups. Service is also very good.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank kltbaker1
Reviewed February 17, 2017

I had a doctors appointment down the road from this place after work so I stopped in to get a bite for dinner. I got the Chicken Salsa wrap. The marinade that the chicken was marinated in tasted awful. There was barely any chicken, salsa, sour cream or cheese; it was mostly all warp and it cost over $10 with a water.

Extremely unsatisfying and diappointing.

Won't ever be going back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 13, 2016

We hired Jerome's of Londonderry to make deli/veg/cheese platters for our holiday party. I specify Londonderry, as I thought I was calling/booking with Jerome's of Manchester. And thought they were the same company. They are not, however.
Nevertheless, Jennifer and Cara were extremely nice to work with and helped us feed over 90 people. Prices are quite reasonable for the high quality and fresh bites, beautiful presentation and ample portion size. The platters were wrapped and ready for pick up on time. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank pchef2010
Reviewed October 31, 2016

I love a good Ruben. Jen and her staff make the best Ruben. Fresh sliced corn beef hot off the grill thick and gooey Yummy!!!! They even make it with less calories as for the diet Ruben. If you are planning a function they will bring the food to you as well always fresh and delicious! Their potato salad rocks . The office favorite is the stuffed turkey! I even had a morning meeting and had the best bagel sandwich ever.

Date of visit: October 2016