“Breakfast”

The Bacon Barn
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Although it can be a longer wait for the food, I've never been disappointed. Pippin hot, fresh and delicious. I'll continue to support..

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

This was by far the worst breakfast experience I have ever had. I had the Hash Benny with home fries. I would be very suprised if the home fries weren't straight from a freezer bag and into the fryer, if your serving breakfast cut some potatoes and make them fresh. And the "hash" was nothing more then someone opening a can and warming it up. When the waitress came to the table and cleared away two full plates that had been hardly touched you would think she may ask if everything was ok. Not a word. I paid $30 w/tip for 2 people to walk away hungry! Ridiculous! Horrible. I did leave a note that I hope someone read. I am a first and last time customer of the Bacon Barn!

3  Thank Jennifer W
kmassro, Owner at The Bacon Barn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Come on back and try it again. Lots have changed and Im sure you will agree we deserve more than 1 star. Come down again and we will prove it.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Being very picky about breakfast, my husband and I have hit a goldmine! The blueberry pancakes were light and full of flavor! The home fries were beyond excellent along with everything else. The true selling point was the coffee! One of the best cups of coffee I've ever had. 4 thumbs up from this satisfied couple.

1  Thank Karah24
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We took the moms to the Bacon Barn for mothers day. It was our first time there. They have the breakfast every Sunday. There are a number of selections on the buffet. 3 types of bacon (bourbon, regular, and jalapeno), biscuits and gravy, pancakes, sausage, and desserts to name a few. Also included with the buffet is any type of eggs you want cooked, including omelets. My family got the buffet and will thoroughly pleased!
I can't eat bacon (crazy going to the Bacon Barn, I know) so I ordered off the menu. I got a chicken Florentine omelet with hash browns and toast. It was huge. I couldn't finish it and I am an eater!
The staff were friendly an attentive. I highly recommend the Bacon Barn!
The prices were very reasonable. For 8 of us, the bill was $117.00.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The owner formerly had "Friends" in Allenstown nh. We weren't sure how often we would go to the Bacon Barn but in the beginning the same friendly staff and the food was very good. My husband loves the sausage gravy. We go at least a couple times a month (it is a 20-30 min drive for us). Last Saturday we stopped on our way out of town. We didn't have to wait to be seated but shortly after we arrived there was a line. Right away we noticed all the new staff with the exception of one of the staff. She was trying to help train the new staff and take care of the customers at the same time. Two of the newbies were young girls and didn't seem to have a clue about moving things along. The BB is bright and specious. The breakfast food very good. My husband has tried sausage gravy every place he can and no other place does it better than BB. We will go back soon, probably during the week so we don't have to worry about seating.