“Friendly. Drive-thru”

Add it.
Dunkin'
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Londonderry
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I visit DD's every day and I am always greeted at the drive-thru with friendly staff. I love this place and feel so fortunate that I could walk from my house if I had to.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed January 5, 2017

I don't know how they stay in business. I have given this establishment two chances and I just can't give it a third. The selection of donuts is as poor as the service. I don't think the employees care. The sandwiches and the donuts taste absolutely STALE.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Dunkin' Donuts on Nashua Road and the others surrounding the area are great places to get a cup of coffee or a donut, or breakfast sandwiches, and sit in comfortable seats and visit with friends. There are several groups who make this their morning or afternoon ritual and it is because of the inviting nature of the staff that they feel comfortable doing this.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed June 28, 2016

Service is fast, friendly, and accurate.
You can drive thru or walk-in
Food is fresh and prices are low

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016

While the Dunkin' Donuts here is central to the Crossroads strip mall, it is a bit awkward to get into, being on a side road that you have to navigate around to get into, and being up on a hill with little space to park. The drive-through is a single lane you can't get out of once you're in it, but you wouldn't necessarily want to -- I mean, it is Dunkin's after all. Friendly staff and quality donuts and coffee always.

Date of visit: June 2016