“Nice new look.”

Dining options: Late Night
Hudson, NH
“Nice new look.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have been to this & other ninety-nines before. As soon as we walked in, we noticed how nice & light it looked inside. Gone were the dingy lamps & dark walls. It's really much more bright & cheery now. My companion got the fish & chips, always a good staple. Another got the wedge salad & order of boneless wings - both were huge & she took most of the wings home. I had the sirloin tips & couldn't finish the tips. They were cooked perfectly & very tender. Service was very good without being over bearing. The only somewhat negative thing I could say is that the drink menu has no prices. When i asked the waitress about the differences in the prices of wines by the glass, she said she would have to go find out, she didn't know the prices. The prices on the menu would be a nice addition so you get an accurate picture of what your spending will be. All in all - good meal at a good price.

• Visited August 2012

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Consistently Ninety Nine”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

The Ninety Nine Restaurant in Londonderry, NH is just like any other Ninety Nine I've ever been too. It's familiar and consistent - you pretty much know what to expect here. The menu is certainly varied but the food is average to above average. I find that most of the meals are too salty - perhaps in an attempt to run up the bar tab? The service has never been bad but it's never been impressive either. Just an average experience but they are open later than several other restaurants in the area.

Visited March 2012
Boston
“Nice spot for a casual lunch or dinner”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

The 99 is one of my go to restaurants when I head back home to visit my family. They have a nice variety of options on their menu. I'm especially a fan of their salads, sandwiches, and their BBQ turkey tips. They also have yummy desserts (and petite treats) if you still have room after your meal.

The restaurant can get a little busy on the weekends, so be sure to get there early if you want to go Friday or Saturday night.

Visited August 2011
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

The 99 Restaurant in Londonderry is a fantastic restaurant for a great price. The whole staff is extremely friendly and accommodating while serving some excellent food for a very good price. The waiter was excellent, knowing the whole menu as if it was the back of his hand, including all of the new items on the menu. The food was delicious and served at perfect times, leaving just the right amount of time between the appetizers and the main course. I have been to many different “99 Restaurants” in several different states and this has become a reputation I have become accustomed too and expect.
I ordered the Brewhouse Burger, which is one of the new items on the menu. It was cooked to perfection and served with french fries and coleslaw. The burger comes with some flavored and spiced onions which really set it apart. It is definitely one of the top items on the menu.
My Mom ordered the Filet Mignon which as she refers to it, was “one of the best steaks I have ever had!” This does not come as a surprise as everything else at the restaurant is that excellent also.
This restaurant is a must for anyone who passes through Londonderry. The best part of the experience was when the Head Chef came over to ask us about our food. I found that very friendly and a major plus. The only thing I would recommend is more of a desert selection, but besides that it is fantastic!

• Visited September 2011
Myrtle Beach
“GREAT place, bring the kids!”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

In your travels, if you should ever be in Londonderry, NH I strongly reccommend this restaurant. I have eaten there several times, with my family, and have never been disappointed. The food is good (plenty to choose from and the portions are generous) and the wait staff is even better. And remember, if the Red Sox win the kids eat FREE!

Visited September 2011