“Excellent pancakes ”

Poor Boy's Diner
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

The pancakes were really good, my favourite ever especially the full stack of chocolate chip ones. Great Breakfast!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

I've been here several times for lunch and breakfast. Always tasty, fair priced with great service. I prefer it over the diner, not to be mentioned, across the street.
Family and locally owned. It's just plain good. Great location off of exit 5 and a great spot to stop in when on the Londonderry Rail Trail.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2019

Their food is always good, but I had the best turkey burger I have ever had. It was big and cooked just right. (Not dry) The sweet potato fries were great. My friend had M & M pancakes. Looked good.

Reviewed March 2, 2019

theOur first time at Poor Boy's Diner. Found it traveling from Concord, NH down to Boston, and this was a worthwhile stop. Came in hungry (just after lunch) and was seated right away. Found some good sweet tea and a wonderfully filling and delicious breakfast. The menu had so many great options to choose from there was certainly enough for everyone's different tastes. Both my partner and I had an Omelette with toast and homefries. We both really enjoyed our meals and ate every last bite. Came away feeling full and pleased. Service was friendly, the atmosphere was fun, and the food was certainly what we were looking for at a hometown type dinner.

We would both dine there again anytime when we are in town. Can't go wrong with breakfast all day!

Reviewed February 12, 2019

We chose this place on the fly after being turned away from a place down the street for the size of our party. This was a family breakfast for my son's 13th birthday and there were 13 of us. We must have times it just right, they able to get us right in. The food was great, coffee was decent and prices were more than reasonable. The best part of the whole meal was our server Lisa! She was friendly and made great suggestions for my picky kids. My dad and my aunt have this on going fight over corned beef hash and Lisa played right along with it. My dad was especially impressed with how Lisa took the ladies orders, the kids orders and finally the men's. Our family has some specific requests for how some items are cooked and the kitchen did not disappoint. The scrambled eggs were well done and not runny, the home-fries were extra crispy and the toast was lightly toasted as requested. Well done by the whole staff:) Thanks for a nice meal!

Date of visit: February 2019

Been to Poor Boy's Diner? Share your experiences!