“Expect great food, ok customer service”
Review of Wrap Shak - CLOSED

Wrap Shak
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Wraps & sandwiches are made fresh. Scrambled eggs, flatbread pizza, quesadillas, burritos, salads, soups, kids meals, take and bake dishes. Healthy food, highest quality, best service!
MA
“Expect great food, ok customer service”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Great wraps and sandwiches! Customer service was lacking though....
We stood at the register waiting several minutes without being acknowledged. When we received the kids meals the milk and cookies were missing. When I inquired I was told they were out of milk. I wonder if she would have said anything if I hadn't??

• Visited July 2014

Londonderry, New Hampshire
“A nice option in Londonderry”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've ordered from the Wrap Shack numerous times over the years. They use high quality ingredients and have plenty of options. My wife often gets the Mediterranean Veggie, and I love the chick cordon bleu. The deluxe chicken salad is also pretty tasty. It's a great alternative to all the pizza and sub shops around. Also, if you can grab a Londonderry Lancer card, usually sold by the high school football team, it has a deal for buy one get one free which has saved us tons of $$ over the years.

• Visited April 2014
Newton, New Hampshire
“Amazing food, service and staff”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Hidden away in a small strip-plaza at the intersection of Rte 102 & Rte 128 in Londonderry, NH is a small but excellent restaurant. For their size, they have a very extensive, creative menu. Their wraps are amazing! Their soup is delicious! Their hot and cold subs are wonderful! One of my favorites is a hot wrap which I can only explain it this way...a small turkey dinner in a wrap! Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and just the right amount of gravy wrapped perfectly and heated/toasted..yummm! This is great at anytime of year. But, my VERY favorite is what I think they call a Mexican Breakfast Wrap. I could be wrong about it's correct name, but I am NOT WRONG about how wonderful it is. It is craving-good! Most of their business is take-out, but, they do have 2 larger tables and several 2 person tables. It is a comfortable atmosphere to eat-in if you so desire. Service is great and their staff is very friendly, patient and helpful. We will return!

• Visited May 2014
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Yummy Toasted Wrap”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Yumtastic. I liked the name so my partner and I popped in. The menu is big so there's something for everyone. Prices are decent. We decided to go with a warm turkey wrap. It took a bit to get it. I actually thought they may have forgotten us. It was worth the wait though. Baked wrap (at first, I was skeptical but it was so delicious) with cranberry, stuffing, gravy and turkey. Absolutely delicious! We were kicking ourselves for not ordering two wraps and having to share, ha. If I lived in the area, I'd be there every other day. Well, maybe not every other as they were a bit slow. But wow, seriously good stuff. I'd love to go back and try another warm wrap.

• Visited March 2014
new hampshire
“Unsanitary,stale food”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

First off the person preparing the food was wearing gloves handling money, coughing touching everything then proceeded to make our food until I spoke up! Gross.... The food was stale I'm very disappointed because I did enjoy the tie food at one time. This was the second bad visit. We won't be back

2 Thank Kellyjo68