“Very Clean, Nice Staff”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Londonderry
Lithia, FL
“Very Clean, Nice Staff”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The hotel is about 12 minutes from the Manchester Airport. The taxi ride will cost you about $25. I booked the hotel minutes before boarding my plane to Manchester, as my plans had to change due to a late flight. I used Hotwire to book it. It was only $69 plus tax. The room was clean. The staff was nice. The breakfast was decent. The internet service was good. The only thing that could have been better was to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Megan S, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear mathstud,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I would like to inform you of our Park Sleep and Fly package that makes early morning flights so much easier! The package includes up to 14 days free parking at the hotel and 24 hour free shuttle service to and from the airport. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Quebec
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Staff were the best. The room was ready and the usual fare of soap etc. I can't really say much negative about it. I'd stay here again.
Oh. One beef. The WiFi was on and off. Blue Streak would say there was no service if I tried to log on. I was tired so I wasn't really bummed out by this.
Easy to find and close to stores and restaurants. Right off the highway too, so once I got off the highway, there it was.
I did arrive late for breakfast and the breakfast staff were courteous and ensured I had something before they shut down the buffer. Koodos to them.
Even the receptionist spoke French to me. :D Excellent friendly staff.
Thanks for making my stay enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear Williamn26,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. Our goal is to ensure a pleasant experience for all our guests and are happy to hear we succeeded! Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn and we hope to see you again soon!
Hanover, New Hampshire
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Facilities were clean and we were happy with them. We used the park sleep and fly package. What really made our visit stand out we're the staff. Three different employees went out of our way to make sure we had everything we needed during our brief stay. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Wilsonwest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us!

We are looking forward to seeing you again on your way back!
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I knew things were not going to be great as soon as we arrived. A busload of overseas youth had arrived just before us so the lobby was full of people and bags. The desk clerk was very nice but she was frazzled! Didn't take too long for us to be checked in. The room was okay but I caught it from my wife for not finding out ahead of time that there was a shower but no bath. Our room was clean and with a nice bed but it was quite small compared to the Comfort Inn we had been at the night before. All in all adequate but a bit disappointing, however our rate was good so I am not really complaining.

The next morning was when the problems arose as the breakfast room was overwhelmed by the visiting crowd. The hot items and the baked goods were totally wiped out. The lady working there was doing her best that is for sure but it was really too much. Eventually I got a slice of bread and a small amount of eggs, and that was it...

Again I am not complaining, as I realize that the hotel must take large groups like this.. business is business but still, it does affect everyone else! I am sure that on any other occasion I would have rated this hotel a little higher.

Oh one more thing, there is one computer in the lobby. We used it to print store coupons but had to wait quite a long time for the person ahead to read various emails or whatever, and then it was a good thing that what we had on the screen was not confidential, as the people waiting for the elevator are standing right beside you when you are at the computer, as it is not in a separate room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Megan S, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear nsbil,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. We value your honest opinion and feedback. Thank you for being so understanding about the accommodations and the large group that was staying with us. We hope to see you again in the future!
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Room was very clean and comfortable! Had very good breakfast, with hot eggs and bacon and yummy waffles, and friendly employees!Hotel is well maintained and will stay here again when I'm in the area! Good sleep inn!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Megan S, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Alex L,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us!

We appreciate the feedback and kind words; we will use it to encourage our team to ensure a pleasant experience for future guests.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Amazing crew of incredible staff members.....Emily set up our accommodations that were a bit tricky with the time of our departing flight....Mattie gave us a fantastic restaurant recommendation (wish T-Bones was in Chicago)....Alexander was a wonderful as our chauffeur back and forth to the airport car rental!

Room was immaculate! Only wish the property had queen beds instead of doubles. I agree the shower head was a bit tricky.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Megan S, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Lighthouse7374,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Thank you for the kind words; we hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I was very happy with the service and quality of the hotel, Mattie at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. She was able to get me a wall-in rate that beat the on-line prices. The rooms were clean and well organized. It took a few tries at figuring out the shower nobs, but was very happy with the room. The breakfast was good and plentiful.

Stayed July 2014
Megan S, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear AndrewL,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Londonderry
Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Park View Inn Inc.
Park View Inn Inc.
#1 of 4 in Salem
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manchester Airport

Been to Sleep Inn Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!