“"It is my home away from home."”

Sleep Inn Manchester Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Londonderry
Hyattsville, Maryland
“"It is my home away from home."”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My son and grandchildren live in Manchester. I have been going up to visit for at least 15 years. I would say 90% of the time I stay at the Sleep Inn. Each time I come back the staff welcomes me back. It is like I am part of their family. Cathy, Fi, Monica, Marsha, Khadijah, Kari, they are all wonderful. The cleaning staff are very friendly and they do a great job. My granddaughter loves staying there with me. Everyone there makes her feel as if she is a little princess. There is a great pool and hot tub. Breakfast is great and the area is always kept clean. It is my home away from home.

Room Tip: In the winter ask for a room with a heater in the bathroom. In the fall ask for room that faces the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cathy R, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Concetta B,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to do the online survey. We all enjoy you and your grandchildren visiting NH and choosing to stay with us. As far as we see it your grand daughter is a little princess to us. We look forward to your next visit and hope it will be soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I stay at hotels 3-4 nights a week and when in this area always stay at this location. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. All the staff I have ever encountered are very friendly and professional. The front desk always treats me like a valued guest. The free breakfast in the AM is among the best of any hotel The rooms are very eye pleasing, modern and clean. If I have one complaint it is only that there is no Fridge or Microwave in the rooms. This is a fantastic hotel!

Room Tip: Its a smaller hotel so you may wish to call ahead to see if there is a vacancy. Leave a room for me...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Cathy R, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Kevin K

Thank you for taking the time to do the online survey. We as a team thank you for staying with us when you are traveling into our area. We strive to make any and all of our guests feel comfortable while here, as well as have all of you experience the cleanliness and appearance of our rooms. Breakfast is the most important start to your day and it makes us happy to hear you find our breakfast to be the best of any hotel. When booking your reservations please request a fridge in your room as we do offer them just in limited quantity, we will do our best to accommodate that request. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We recently stayed at this location twice during a business trip to the area. On both occasions, we received a warm welcome and clean, comfortable accommodations. The beds are very nice and we got a good night's sleep both times.

The rooms and bathroom are on the small side, making this location a better choice for short stays. The wireless was fast and dependable. Although Interstate 93 is in back of the hotel, we were not disturbed by any highway noise. The shuttle to the airport was on time, safe and courteous. The driver wouldn't even accept a tip!

We would definitely stay there again when we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Cathy R, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Atloni,

Thank you for taking the time to do the online survey. We are happy to see that our Location is one you enjoy while traveling on business. We as a team strive to enusre our guests are welcomed with a warm reception, clean and comfortable accomodations, as well as complimentary hot breakfast, WI-Fi and our indoor Jacuzzi and heated swimming pool. I hope you will come and visit again soon and choose the Sleep Inn during your travels. .
West Columbia
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Convenient to interstate. Only issue was phone didn't work and had a 6 am wake up call. Luckily I awoke early. Would not deter me from staying again. Everything was clean and up to date. Quiet too. Choice privileges helped me decide where to stay. Staff was friendly and hospitable. Sincere and genuine. Good value and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Terie M,

Thank you for taking the time to do the online survey, your input is very important to us. I have forwarded the information regarding the phone not working and enusre you we have rectified the problem.

We would also like to say thank you for your kind words as we appreciate them. Cleanliness, up to date,hospitible, genuine, and friendly qualities we as a team work hard to hear our guests say. We hope we stand up to your expectations and you will come and see us again soon.
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed July 24, 2013

You couldn't find a nicer place to stay. I am greeted by name even though I have not been there for a year. The whole building is spotless and the staff will help you with anything. I hurt my back and called the desk in the middle of the night and James at the front desk even found me a cold pack. Amazing service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear Vickicgray,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to do the survey. We are happy to hear you enjoy staying with us at the Sleep Inn. Greeting our guests by name is something we do to make you feel and all our guests more comfortable when here. Service and cleanliness is key to all of us as a team, as we all take pride in our work. Thank you for noticing. We look forward to seeing you soon.
West Roxbury
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This hotel exceeded our expectations from the time that we checked in on 7/21 until the morning when we checked out. Staff are friendly, helpful, and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The most amazing surprise was getting a free upgrade to a king room when my husband and I checked in. Once in the room, it was cozy, comfortable, spacious, and very clean. The atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. Although they serve complementary breakfast, which looked delicious, we opted to eat at Cracker Barrel which is just one exit down at 4 on our way home. The coffee, however, was excellent. Overall, we were very impressed with our experience at Sleep Inn & highly recommend it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Cathy R, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Nancy P.

Thank you for taking the time to do the online survey. We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear you found our hotel to be quiet, relaxing, comfortable and very clean. As a team we strive to make each and every guest feel at home and comfortable when staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
CHEEKTOWAGA
Reviewed July 12, 2013

my wife and i checked in to the Sleep Inn on 7/2. right away we were upgraded to a better room as the manager noticed we we're staying 5 days! the rooms were very clean. breakfast every day was hot and fresh. one night i needed help on the computer booking a room in the Albany area, he stay a 1 1/2 hrs after quiting time to help me. Fay Zaoul the manager went out of his way to make our stay great!!!!

Room Tip: the back side is quiet!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cathy R, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Ted S.

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We as a team strive to make each and every guests experience an enjoyable one when here at the Sleep Inn. I will be sure to inform Fay of your kind words and I thank you in advance for them. We hope you will come and visit with us again soon for another quiet, clean and enjoyable stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Londonderry
Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Red Roof Inn Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
#2 of 4 in Salem
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manchester Airport

Been to Sleep Inn Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!