“Efficient and Good Value”

Sleep Inn Manchester Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Londonderry
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We normally wouldn't stay so close to home, but poor weather predictions made us decide to spend the night. We were greeted very warmly by the front desk clerk(Kari) and given clear directions to our concert destination nearby. The room was nicely decorated and the bed very comfortable. Although its location is right off the highway, there was no traffic noise.The breakfast was good and checkout efficient. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
ADW2, General Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your feedback regarding your stay. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. I will pass all of your comments on to the staff. They will appreciate hearing they are doing a good job. Thank you for your time. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had to spend approximately 15 nights at this Sleep Inn over the last few months. The rooms were clean and well kept (bedding and furnishings very nice) and when I did have a small issue the staff was immediate in their response.

The staff was very friendly (especially Kari) and always welcoming. I travel quite a bit, and their service was on par with any 5 star hotel I have ever been in.

I highly recommend this property to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
ADW2, General Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us. It was a pleasure being able to help make your trip special. I do hope that you come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed at the Sleep Inn in Londonderry, NH on and off from Sept to Oct 26th because of my daughters illness and the staff - especially Kari and Feigh(?) went above and beyond what I have seen at other hotels. They couldn't have been more accommodating, giving me the same room so that it was easier being there. Always asking if they could do anything for me. The rooms were nice, the bedding was great. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
ADW2, General Manager at Sleep Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor. We all work hard to make sure our guests get the most pleasant experience possible and we truly appreciate when you let us know! I

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Nice place with friendly staff. Stayed for five nights in august with my wife and two children (5 and 8). Breakfast was well attended but missed bananas. Only gripe was the pool was a bit too warm...Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We only spent one night here on our way up north...after a bit of a problen finding it , everything went great...front desk was very helpful. the room was large and looked newly refurbished..had a great work chair whice you don't usually find in hotels of this price range. the Air conditioning was wisper quiet..and had a thermostat setting rather than just " warmer & cooler"the bedding was a little too much for summer so the top layers ended up on floor...all in all a very confortable room.
we didn't have the breakfast as we wanted to go to Poor boy after reading reviews on TA.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Have stayed here several times over the years.

Pros: Rooms are clean, well-appointed (LCD TV, fridge, microwave, large work desk area, nice work chair and evening chair) and have incredibly comfortable beds. A/C unit worked well. Located right off the I-93, but at the end of a quiet street far enough off the highway to minimize the noise. Less than 5 miles south of Manchester. Great location for day-tripping. Depending on traffic, a 45-60 minute drive to downtown Boston at a fraction of the price of comparable hotels. Similar drive to the ocean (the Smuttynose and Portsmouth Brewery tours are well worth checking out). Indoor pool area is pleasant. Whirlpool worked well and was a really nice perk for such a small hotel. Rates include a hot/cold breakfast which was fine. Has an airport shuttle and free parking in a safe area. Subway restaurant as you turn in to the hotel.

Cons: Some may be inconvenienced by only having a standing shower. Much like the Holiday Inn Express chain, outside of the breakfast, there is no restaurant on site and few options nearby if you get in late.

Overall, an excellent choice if you wish to see Boston and surrounding areas and benefit from a relaxing, comfortable sleep without being scalped.

Room Tip: Virtually all rooms are quiet here, even on the 1st floor.