“Robots who do not care”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #19 of 64 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

OK, I know that going into a Cracker Barrel the focus is on Iowa Farmer Couples, who think that a Mickey Dee's meal is for the kids, but figure that real adults go to a place that allows you to sit down to order. The point is that you go into Cracker Barrel, expecting to get what you will get, no surprise expected. For some reason I felt as if the serving staff was in another dimension, or thought that I was a figment of their imagination. I dislike it when servers act as if I am a nuisance, but am confused when the Servers acted as they did on my visit, it was as if they wanted to pretend that my table was no longer in their reality. I thought that I had been transported to a Science Fiction movie in which I was "there" but not "realized" or acknowledged.

I really wanted a second cup of coffee, asked for a refill when the food was delivered, but never received the second cup, or the glass of water I had requested when I first sat in my seat.

I did not eat my breakfast, I did pay for the food, but did not leave a TIP.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The Cracker Barrel is a nice place to grab a meal. The big fire place roars away, the old-time decor harkens back to a time when things moved a a little slower. That's not to say that the staff here moves slowly, though. Everything happens quickly. The food is always good, from the breakfast options to the hearty dinners. This is not the place to go for health food. Go here for a great time with your family or friends. And make sure to order the hashbrown casserole.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We love the food selection. Ambiance. Especially in winter when the fireplace is roaring. Whether you are in the mood for breakfast for dinner or dinner fare. We also always plan to browse their fun and nostalgic gift shop. Have never been disappointed in all the meals we've had there.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We love coming to the Cracker Barrel for the rustic look, cute shop out front, and yummy and consistent food. The breakfasts are well priced and you certainly get enough food for each meal, with a little extra to share around the table. The biscuits are delicious, especially with the sausage gravy, and the Sunrise Sampler is my meal of choice. We keep coming back to this delicious and consistent restaurant, and we very much recommend it!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The food is good and like home cooking. Lots of choices and great comfort food. The atmosphere is great for families and there is a nice fireplace on cold days that is usually going. I suggest only sitting by the fire if your easily chilled; otherwise, it might be a little warm.