“dependably slow, dependably mediocre, yet fairly pricey.”
Review of Oasis Restaurant and Brewery - CLOSED

Oasis Restaurant and Brewery
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2010

its a bummer. every town should have a good italian restaurant. maybe back in the day, this was the place, but we've been coming here now 5 years, and the decline is apparent.
The food isn't terrible, but its mediocre at BEST and really......its way to expensive to not be really great. The beer is celebrated and good, but it seems they needed to stick with that. The red sauce is good, but gets lost in, well, the mediocre-ness of the dishes. I was bummed with my $12.99 chicken parm that was so overcooked i wasn't able to cut it with the fork (that's bad.) I didn't send it back because we were with our 9 month old who was already running out of patience. That's the thing-- its so slow. I dont' remember it being that slow when we used to go. For example, most entrees come with a salad, but its dependably 15 minutes after you order until you get your salad, then who knows how long until you get your meal. It seems another problem with the food is that some things which are NOT using red sauce are just being done way way too rich to be good.
I probably should have sent back my $13 sad looking chicken parm, so that is my fault. The service and the food are just not top notch. I think you would be much happier to visit a different restaurant in littleton. This isn't the same anymore.

1  Thank llarmand
There are newer reviews for Oasis Restaurant and Brewery

Reviewed July 19, 2010

No wow factor here. The Maitre D at the entrance seemed to have a hard time acknowledging our presence and figuring out where to seat us in a half full restaurant. A smile would have helped. Thankfully our waitress Cathy was very kind and helpful with a sincere smile and gave us top notch service. The food was pretty bland.

Reviewed June 27, 2010

Our final meal with our son during our vacation has been at the Oasis Restaurant and Brewery for the past two years. In 2009 we had a great time eating in the "pub" and enjoying the pizza and bar. In late June we again went to the Italian Oasis and were dismayed by the rude and loud bar patrons, the less than adequate service, the lousy pizza, and the insipid beers this place crafts. Really, the pizza was so burnt it was almost uneatable and the two beers I tried were low quality; so low quality that I didn't finish the second (summer special). We have not tried the restaurant which is on the other side of the bar, but I won't be buying pizza or their beers again.

1  Thank larryrneal2016
Reviewed March 25, 2010

We sat on the bar side of the restaurant as the upscale part was empty. It was like dining with a group of friends. The food was incredibly good, the service amazing (one waitress who handled about 10 tables by herself!) Lots of locals at the bar itself made for some interesting conversations being heard. Relaxed and fun.

Reviewed February 24, 2010

We visited on a weekday lunctime. The atmosphere was non-existant, despite there being a few other diners. The menu wasn't quite italian, wasnt quite american - a bit of a hotch potch, as they say. I had a "chicken mittens" salad. Turns out chicken mittens are a less tasty version of KFC. The pizza was okay, thin base, and good to have the option of a wholewheat base. We had also ordered a pasta dish, which just never arrived! No mention of it... it didnt appear on the bill, so I guess they just decided to ignore the fact we had even ordered it (and we definitely ordered it!).