“Just grabbed a couple drinks”
Review of Oasis Restaurant and Brewery - CLOSED

Oasis Restaurant and Brewery
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I didn't eat here but I did sit at the bar and have a few beers. It has just recently been remodeled and I don't even think its called Oasis anymore. Looks good!! The service and atmosphere was great.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stopped in for some apre ski food and beverage. The staff was nice and attentive and the drinks were good. However, we ordered the "new and improved natchos". Don't bother, they were probably the worst we've ever had, think CHEESE WHIZ.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We came in on March 15th after a day of skiing at Burke Mountain and then shopping in Downtown Littleton. Everyone in the restaurant was so friendly, and the food was really a great value (one of the best I have seen in awhile and we eat out a lot in Northern New England) and hit the spot. I had a calzone that was great and my wife had a great eggplant parm. I left my ski jacket by mistake and called back from out of state and they couldn't have been more accommodating. I offered to use my UPS account, but they ran it down to the post office on their nickel. That is the kind of small town service that is absent from too many businesses. It is companies like this that I want to patronize. I'd highly suggest this place after a day of skiing. Good food, good people and good prices.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Dinner at the Oasis was very nice. They have a modest, but varied menu, with a good selection of local beers and wine. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. Good deserts!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Would not recommend or go back! Food was tasteless, including Bearnaise sauce. Chicken was dry, veggies were cold. Both mine and my husbands dish - noodles with white sauce, chopped veggies and very little chicken pieces - were presented poorly and had no taste.