“Middle of the road food, good brews”
Review of Oasis Restaurant and Brewery - CLOSED

Oasis Restaurant and Brewery
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Middle of the road food, good brews”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Food is adequate but uninspired. Brews are the main attraction. This was made clear by a relatively empty restaurant and a full and busy bar.

Visited April 2013

“Really Good!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We were skeptical to go here from some of the reviews but it was recommended by the people in town. We had really good burgers and their own micro brew beer. Great price for the amount of food we had!

• Visited April 2013
Greenwich, Connecticut
“wonderful, relaxed environment”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

A pleasant surprise. Nicely decorated, friendly atmosphere. Not to expensive. We met another family there for pizza, 4 adults, 6 kids, and the bill was only $115, which included a couple drinks for the adults. The five pizzas were delicious, try the onion and bacon. My cocktail was generous, served in a nice big glass, instead of the usual stingy small glass crammed with ice. Service was friendly and helpfull. Waitress new how to deal with kids as she had the warm bread and butter, and waters all around quickly. Plenty of parking too.

• Visited March 2013
Boston, MA
“Awesome Pizza”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Surprisingly excellent pizza. Great dough and crust. We got takeout and brought it back top the hotel after a day of skiing. Restaurant itself looked really good for kids as well

Visited March 2013
Keansburg, New Jersey
“Avoid the Prime rib!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Tried this place on our recent visit to Littleton. It was fairly crowded but after a short wait our group of 3 adults was seated. My friends ordered salads, one of which never arrived. One friend ordered the chicken & eggplant parm dinner, which she said was okay. She enjoyed them. My other friend & I had the prime rib dinner. He had linguini as a side & I a baked potato. The meat was not good. It was a very fatty cut of beef . Also it was chewy & not very tasty. Honestly, I probably left almost half of it on my plate (wished I had my dogs with me). My friend left about the same. No desserts. Service was ok, nothing great. It was very dark where we were seated. My friend is disabled & it was difficult for him to navigate the stairs to the dining room. Would not return.

• Visited March 2013