“Overall Very Good”

Topic of the Town
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portland, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall Very Good”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stopped for lunch between Montreal and Maine on a Tuesday afternoon with my wife and 2 kids under 4 yrs old. It's not a shiney, high class gormet lunch. That being said, the staff and locals (I could tell they were regulars) were very friendly and great with kids and noise, the restaraunt is flexible to meet a toddlers strange requests for food, they have a great menu including gluten free bread for burgers and sandwiches, and the food was delicious! We had a great lunch, I can't say enough about the 2 waitresses working that day, they really contributed to the hometown-diner feel. Will be back next time we're passing through for sure.

• Visited April 2014

Londonderry, New Hampshire
“Only if you are not in a Hurry”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I was looking for a little hometown breakfast in Littleton recently, and decided on Topic of the Town. First of all it was not very busy, and took 15 minutes for someone to greet us. They had a nice selection of specials that sounded really good. Unfortunately I was told they were out of the first two that I chose so went with a western omelet. It was just ok. The overall experience took longer than I liked, and the food and service were just adequate for the price.

• Visited March 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Very good food.”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Trip advisors asks if it was one of the best meals I have ever had. No, but we got simple food like a blt and a grilled cheese. The potato corn chowder was very good. It was good and just what we wanted on a cold day. It was like good home cooking.

• Visited March 2014
West of Boston
“Homely and great”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Remember that goofy calypso song that tells you, "if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, make an ugly woman your wife?" Because she can cook, right? That captures the breakfast at this place: reasonable prices, big portions and truly home-made cooking. It took 15 minutes to get our food on a slow day, but once served, you could see why. This is an eyesore not to be missed!

Visited February 2014
Amenia, New York
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I liked this place and I thought that it was better than the Littleton Diner. That is my place to eat breakfast.

Visited January 2014