“Not even good imitation maple syrup!”
Review of Topic of the Town

Topic of the Town
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warren, Pennsylvania
“Not even good imitation maple syrup!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We ate breakfast at Topic of the Town on Saturday and Sunday, May 3 and 4. I had overly crisp bacon, tasteless eggs, greasy "homemade" toast, hard homefries and a crispy, overcooked pancake that came with a squeee bottle of cheap imitation syrup that is not a tenth as good as McDonald's. The coffee was good. That was on Saturday.

On Sunday, I wanted to go to a restaurant across the street, but I was outvoted, so it was back to Topic of the Town. We arrived just before 10:00 and I left at 10:35 without having my order delivered. I coffee was still good. The watressess were sufficient in number, but not really interested in waitressing. The cook, if there was one, must have done one order at a time, because it really shouldn't take 35 minutes for eggs. It was about 11:00 before my wife and son showed up.
Now I know why the place is named "Topic of the Town". Everybody must talk about how bad it is. Next time you are in Littleton, try "The Coffee Cup" across the street.

• Visited May 2013

CT
“Nothing special”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My family and I went here today for breakfast (six of us). I had an omelet and had to send it back because it was not good at all; it taste like they didn't use real eggs and the meat taste processed. The French toast and pancake was ok; only if you used the maple syrup that you had to pay an extra $1.50 for. My son had the waffles and did not like those at all. The only good thing about the place was the service.

• Visited April 2013
New York
“Where the Locals Eat”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place has a lot of character and is always busy because a lot of locals frequent here. Make no mistake, it's your average diner with your usually variety of burgers and other options including a buffet. It's not fine dining, but it's a great place to kick back and relax and not blow too much cash.

• Visited February 2013
Twin Mountain, New Hampshire
“The chef obviously understands the food business”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Have eaten there several times over the years. The food always tastes good and the portions are more than generous. They have specials on a regular basis. The special we liked was "Mexican".
We have enjoyed Mexican food in Colorado and Texas and were happy with the Mexican special that day. Great flavor etc. Very unusual to find good Mexican food in New Hampshire. Have never been disappointed with this restaurant and can genuinely recommend it.

• Visited December 2012
Littleton, NH
“Ok..”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My sister and I recently visited the resturant for breakfast, the waitress was friendly but it felt like we had to wait a long time to order. Food was pretty good. Might go back.

• Visited October 2012