“Pass on this diner and choose other nearby places”
Review of Littleton Diner

Littleton Diner
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I've tried the diner 3 times over the years when visiting the area and all 3 times it has been disappointing! First time for breakfast and it was just so, so. Then I tried it again for breakfast and it was more disappointing! And just because I'm stubborn I went back and tried it for lunch and it was not good.

There are so many other much better nearby local restaurants to go to instead.

2  Thank DonP08861

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a real , old style, diner and I expected the food to be old style. I found it to be good but far from special. My pancake was thick and tough and my husbands bacon was cold---and there were only a few people in there. The coffee was great though. When I wanted a waitress after we were served, it was hard to get the attention of anyone. They were chatting at the counter.
They were, however, quite pleasant. Obviously the dress is really casual but people should know that they do not take credit cards. I think it's probably a great place for a coffee and roll but was not impressed with breakfast. You might find parking a real problem too. Only a few on street parallel parking spots in front and main street is usually crowded.

1  Thank Mena M
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We ate breakfast at this diner while we stayed at Littleton. Decent food ; ambiance of a typical diner and the servers were very friendly. The only thing I didn't like that it took 35 minutes for our food to cook..I mean c'mon !? they were just omelettes !!
Oh, and this is a CASH ONLY diner..but I believe there was an ATM nearby.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had to queue with the locals to get on( odd peak, but Saturday night). Got chatting to some locals in the queue & they dine here regularly. Does not serve alcohol.

Excellent home cooked quality food. Great service and a great price. We ate he 2 out of the 3 nights we were so impressed

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went for breakfast yesterday and were seated promptly. Our waitress, Cindy, promptly took our order and brought us coffee. Now the problem starts. We waited and waited and waited and waited for breakfasts to arrive. What was interesting to note is that the waitresses were busy taking everybodys' orders yet we saw no food being actually served! It was the strangest thing! Finally, after approximately 20-25 minutes the food arrived....cold. I was so disappointed. If I have to wait that long for the food to arrive at least let it be piping hot. The scrambled eggs, the bacon, and home fries were all cold. I didn't want to return them because who knows how long it would have taken to get them back! Not sure if I would go back there.