Hampton Inn Littleton
$99
Eastgate Inn(Littleton)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
Country Squire Motel(Littleton)(Great Value!)
$59
$100
BestWestern.com
Hillwinds Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
$79
Stonybrook Motel & Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
Hotwire.com
Littleton Motel(Littleton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Profile Deluxe Motel(Twin Mountain)
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastnice hotelthe breakfast areawhite mountainsoff the highwayroom was cleannew hampshirepool and hot tubwould stay here againwaffle makersanta's villageconvenient locationlittleton areanice stayfranconia notchyogurtbretton woods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I've never had so many problems one after the next. Construction in the lobby makes checking in and maneuvering difficult upon arrival. Bathroom light doesn't work, so bathroom is dim-- called front desk for new bulb, was told someone would come after they finished with another guest. Waited an hour or so, called front desk again, was told someone would come. Waited another 30-45 minutes and the person who came couldn't replace the bulb. I was told maintenance had to do it and they only worked 6am until 2:30 pm (note that this means maintenance is gone before guests check in at 3pm-- not helpful if there is a problem with your room!). Also was told no manager had been on duty for 2 days, as if this excused the issue-- a hotel's inability to properly staff the property is not my concern. They gave me a battery-powered lantern and offered to let me use a room 2 floors away to get ready in the morning, so at least there was effort. Internet in and out all night made working from the hotel difficult. Finally finished working and went to print in business center and the computers are out of commission due to construction, although upon check in I was told the business center was operational. I was taken into the office to print, but the printer there was out of ink. Finally printed from a second computer and different printer. I haven't even gone to sleep and I'm apprehensive about what problems the morning will bring.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank AttorneyOnTheGo
fomlittleton, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Thank you for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor and providing the feedback on the issues during your stay. We are sorry about the light bulb that was out in your room and we've worked with our maintenance team to resolve the issues, however we apologize it wasn't resolved sooner during your stay. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with our business center and know that we are working to create a more user friendly and accessible center moving forward. Our hotel stands by the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee and will be in touch to offer this for your experience at our property. Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and we do hope you will stay with us if you visit the area in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was in a very good location, right off highway, several large stores and restaurants nearby, the rooms are clean, we would stay there again. Thought it was a little pricey for the time of year, in between summer and winter activities, foliage season was over.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for reviewing our property on Trip Advisor. One of my favorite things about our property is the location. We are close by to several major attractions in the White Mountains, and easily accessible to I-93 which is great for travelers. I am not sure how you booked your reservation, but something to keep in mind is that we do offer several discounts and packages including an advance purchase discount that can greatly reduce the cost of the room. Thanks for staying with us and we hope you visit again in the near future.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I'm a bit of a hotel snob so I was worried about staying at the Hampton Inn. But as soon as we pulled up, I noticed that it was a well maintained and nice looking hotel. The outside looks like a lodge and the interior public spaces are clean, nicely decorated and well kept. The room was also very clean, large and modern. I liked the little post it notes on the bed that said the comforter and bedding was cleaned for our arrival. The bathroom had solid surface counter tops and was very clean as well. My only complaint was that the indoor pool was closed for renovations and we were not notified in advance. The pool did look very nice though. They did offer us a pool at a sister property but it was in St. Johsnbury, VT - about a 20 minute drive north. Other than that, I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn when visiting the Littleton area.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jessi06

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Trip Advisor. It is nice to hear you were pleasantly surprised! Our hotel has been ranked in the top 2% of Hampton Inns worldwide for cleanliness and guest satisfaction. I apologize you were unable to use the pool while staying with us. We have just had the pool and hot tub refinished and it does look great! We hope if you come to the area again you will choose to stay with us and have the opportunity to enjoy our pool area.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed at this Hampton on our way from from the East. It is like the Hamptons in that everything is good and what you would expect from this chain. The receptionists were good and the breakfast was very nice with the waffle-maker (two of them). Coffee is available all the time in the breakfast area. The room was clean and quiet so sleeping was fine. I would like to add that this hotel allows you to make a reservation that can be canceled, if needed. I had looked at the Beal House and the owner said that you have to buy the room and you are stuck. I made the choice to not be hooked into that. If I return to Littleton, Hampton will be my choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sliphorn

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hospitality and breakfast at our property. One of the best things of being part of the Hilton family of hotels is the consistency of great service and amenities. It can be difficult these days to be locked in to a committment when you're unsure of what may happen day to day. For that reason we do offer a 24 hour cancellation policy. I'm glad you were able to make your reservation with the ease that if you needed to cancel you would not be penalized. Thanks for choosing our hotel and we hope you visit again in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Nice lobby, welcoming front desk and clean, spacious comfortable room. Very close to downtown Littleton which is charming. Lots of information available on area attractions and dining. Convenient parking although it really fills up fast.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda W
fomlittleton, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Littleton, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thanks for your review on Trip Advisor. Your title of the review could not have been better! Our location is prime for attractions and things to do in the heart of the White Mountains. I'm glad to hear your stay was comfortable and clean. Littleton offers some great shops, restaurants and photo opportunities. It's great that you were able to enjoy our quaint town. Our property does fill up very quickly so I always encourage advance reservations as we do offer a 24 hour cancellation. Thanks so much for your fabulous title and review!