“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Beal House

The Beal House
Ranked #12 of 40 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pub, American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Beal House is a 55 seat restaurant located at a classic New England Inn. Featuring exposed wood beams and soft lighting, there is a rustic but clean atmosphere. The copper top bar and soft lighting make it a cozy and casual space. The food is classic American tavern fare, with a focus on creating delicious fresh and house made dishes. Local ingredients are used whenever possible and the menu is always changing. There is an extensive beer and wine list, together with a craft cocktail menu, ensuring that there is something for everyone at the bar.
seattle, wa
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Went to this place after a day of driving. We couldn't decide where to go and based off of the reviews we decided to try this place. Wow! What a great choice. My daughter and I each had one of the specials, a bell pepper stuffed with ground steak and rice and veggies over linguine. It was delicious! My wife had the Alfredo and my other daughter had lobster Mac and cheese and both were also great! The wine was also really great. In addition, the waitress was friendly and welcoming and as nice as can be. Since it was a Saturday, there was live music which was fun although a tad loud. It also seemed like the place might get busy so reservations might be a good idea. if you are going through Littleton or staying for a little while, stop here for food. It really is worth your time.

West Warwick, Rhode Island
“Good Food, Nice owner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had a great meal here when we took a quick 3 day vacation to Lisbon. The owner, who was doing the seating, serving and making drinks (that threw me for a loop) was awesome, as was the food! for an appetizer we had new england nachos (basically really thin potato skins!) with vermont cheddar cheese all over it..yum! I had steak tips that were awesome, and my wife had salmon, which she loved. the little touch we loved was a moose shaped out of a vegtable! sounds like a small thing, but it those little things thats count! oh, and the terimisue(spelling!) was a good topper for the evening. cant wait to go back!

Visited May 2012
NY-Maine
“Superb Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

The Beal House was surprise in Littleton,NH. The building is over 100 years old and has the charm of a historic building. The wine list is extensive, the food and service are outstanding. We felt we got special attention and our business was appreciated.

• Visited June 2012
Near the Adirondacks in NY
“Tried to like it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by our BB in Sugar Hill. We went on a Monday night and were seated immediately. The waitress was attentive and very accommodating and the mixed drinks she served us were excellent. The food was lacking though. My husband ordered the Mediterranean Chicken and I had the orange glazed salmon. The salmon was very dry and I had requested roasted baby potatoes but was served rice pilaf. They did eventually bring the potatoes to me. My husband's chicken tasted like a frozen breaded cutlet with lemon flavoring and he was not impressed. The interior of the place was great and we really wanted to have a great dining experience, but sadly it didn't happen. Would I give this place another try? Yes, probably.

• Visited May 2012
Littleton, New Hampshire, United States
“Excellent Catering Services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

My organization uses the Beal Hose Inn's catering services monthly for our Board meetings. I cannot say enough positive things about them. The food is ALWAYS delicious. Bill delivers the food to us, hot and fresh. If you need an event catered and live in the area - this is the place to get your food. I had tried other places in town and they were either too expensive, or the food was not well prepared.

Try the Beal House Inn - they will hook you up and make you look good at your next event!

• Visited May 2012