“Good Food, Nice owner!”

The Beal House
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Beal House is a 55 seat restaurant located at a classic New England Inn. Featuring exposed wood beams and soft lighting, there is a rustic but clean atmosphere. The copper top bar and soft lighting make it a cozy and casual space. The food is classic American tavern fare, with a focus on creating delicious fresh and house made dishes. Local ingredients are used whenever possible and the menu is always changing. There is an extensive beer and wine list, together with a craft cocktail menu, ensuring that there is something for everyone at the bar.
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had a great meal here when we took a quick 3 day vacation to Lisbon. The owner, who was doing the seating, serving and making drinks (that threw me for a loop) was awesome, as was the food! for an appetizer we had new england nachos (basically really thin potato skins!) with vermont cheddar cheese all over it..yum! I had steak tips that were awesome, and my wife had salmon, which she loved. the little touch we loved was a moose shaped out of a vegtable! sounds like a small thing, but it those little things thats count! oh, and the terimisue(spelling!) was a good topper for the evening. cant wait to go back!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

The Beal House was surprise in Littleton,NH. The building is over 100 years old and has the charm of a historic building. The wine list is extensive, the food and service are outstanding. We felt we got special attention and our business was appreciated.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by our BB in Sugar Hill. We went on a Monday night and were seated immediately. The waitress was attentive and very accommodating and the mixed drinks she served us were excellent. The food was lacking though. My husband ordered the Mediterranean Chicken and I had the orange glazed salmon. The salmon was very dry and I had requested roasted baby potatoes but was served rice pilaf. They did eventually bring the potatoes to me. My husband's chicken tasted like a frozen breaded cutlet with lemon flavoring and he was not impressed. The interior of the place was great and we really wanted to have a great dining experience, but sadly it didn't happen. Would I give this place another try? Yes, probably.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

My organization uses the Beal Hose Inn's catering services monthly for our Board meetings. I cannot say enough positive things about them. The food is ALWAYS delicious. Bill delivers the food to us, hot and fresh. If you need an event catered and live in the area - this is the place to get your food. I had tried other places in town and they were either too expensive, or the food was not well prepared.

Try the Beal House Inn - they will hook you up and make you look good at your next event!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Ambiance is very cozy, the service, top rate. They have a wonderful special, 2 meals for $40 including wine, which I thought was a good deal altho we didnt partake. I had the steak alternative, portobello mushrooms, smothered in wild rice, mozzarella and spinach, which sounds a little strange, but was visionary. The reason for this was the light touch on the cheese, and the maple glazed carrots (roasted and then steamed, again a light touch with the maple) which accompanied it. The whole dish was out of this world. A perfect balance between all the veggie groups, and just wonderfully done. I was in heaven.

There is a lot going on here, specials, entertainment on Saturdays, I would make this place a top choice for dining in Littleton.