“A Casual Night Out”
Review of Schilling Beer Co.

Schilling Beer Co.
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Schilling Beer Co. Is a progressive European-inspired small-batch brewery. We exclusively brew beers that we are personally passionate about--beers that tell a story about our history, friendship and values. We believe that craft beer is best enjoyed in community and within a specific sense of place. Our Cicerone-educated staff and unique location-on the banks of the Ammonoosuc River in a carefully renovated three-story 1797 gristmill-provide an optimal environment to do just that. We offer rustic Neopolitan-style pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, local meats and cheeses and other plates designed to pair with our beers. Our food is rustic, simple and fresh, emphasizing local sources whenever possible. Outdoor beer garden and riverfront deck seating are available, weather permitting.
Lisbon, NH
“A Casual Night Out”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife and I have visited this facility twice and were more than pleased with the food, beer, and service - prices are reasonable as well. We loved the pretzels and I loved the beer mustard - next time I'm going to ask for a recipe. I highly recommend this restaurant for a fun and casual night out.

1 Thank snussnus

Stoddard, New Hampshire
“GREAT FOOD & BEER :*}”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Went here with my wife & adult son and his girlfriend we had pizza's and my wife had another dish ,We all had some of their brewed beer I like Guinness & they had a beer that tasted just like it & that made my day & my wife had a fruit flavored beer that she liked .the owners and the people that work for them were great & plenty of parking & it's on the river off main St.

1 Thank mark677108
Inverness, Florida
“schilling beer”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Location...nice town, nice building. Beer...tasty, but WAY overpriced. Sample tray was simply a piece of wood with 3 holes bored into it. Pizza...good, but small and overpriced. Prices too high for a small town like this.

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy find for a fun pizza. ”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Refreshing and hip pizza place. Not a huge selection of different menu items but what they have is great.

New Haven, Connecticut
“Great selection of Belgian Beer”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I've been to Belgium and loved the beers they have so when my friends brought me here for Lunch this weekend, I immediately gravitated toward the various ones they had that day. We ordered two thin crust Pizzas and had a blast. When I say they have Belgian Beer at this place, Im not talking about Stella Artois. Im talking about Witbier, Tripels and Foy. Another dandy little place overhanging the river with crooked floors. I Loved it.

Visited June 2014