“Fun Food and Atmosphere”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've been to this restaurant several times now and have never been disappointed. This past Saturday we were in the Littleton area and stopped in for an early dinner. After waiting approximately 5 minutes we were seated. Our waitress, Jessica, was fast and efficient with both our drink order and food order. She also had a great sense of humour! I had the Saturday night special which was a 12 oz portion of Prime Rib for $15.00! It came prepared as ordered and was soft as butter and very tasty. It came with a crisp house salad and baked potato with butter and sour cream. I ate eveything! There wasn't a speck of food left on any of those plates! The boyfriend had his favorite, Grilled Sirloin Tips, and as usual, he declared them to be moist and delicious. For dessert I had the petite chocolate cake and the bf had the petite key lime pie. They are the perfect size after such a big meal. Great food, great prices, great service, great atmosphere!

There are newer reviews for 99 Restaurants

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We have never eaten at a 99 before, but we could pretty much know what to expect from any chain restaurant. This pretty much met those expectations. OK food, good service and a reasonable price. In fact, its sad to say, but this was about the best food we had in Littleton and we ate at some supposedly fine dining establishments. The place is nothing special, but at least we know that if we run into another one what to expect.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Friend and I went there for lunch nice atmosphere for a family eatery wait staff was good very accomedating. Food was good not exceptional but it was nice for a lunch satisfying. Would reccomend it for a nice quick bite.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

There's a certain comfort in visiting any 99: the entrees will taste the same from locale to locale, and mostly look like the pictures in what, to me, are confusing and complex menus with multiple choices -- which means I tend to order the same two or three dependables I can remember. What isn't the same from place to place is the service: while everyone is friendly here, there always seems to be a glitch. Fries when you ordered potatoes. Rare instead of well-done. Of course, it's remedied with a smile, but maybe it's that this is a very busy place. Or not.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I'd never been to, or heard of Ninety-Nine, however I was pleasantly surprised. The hostess was very nice and I guess b/c I was by myself she assumed I was headed to the bar, which I was. Bar area was pretty big (for the size of the town), with plenty of seats at the bar. Slow night but it's what I expected for a Monday... Bartender was great, very attentive from what I saw with all the patrons. TV's are large, so even though my preferred game was across the room, I could easily watch College hoops and all the TV's offered a different game (hockey and baseball were on the other TV's). I ordered the soup and salad. The Broccoli and Cheese soup was very creamy and the Caesar Salad was pretty good, and didn't have too much dressing, which is nice.

I gave it 4 stars b/c it's not a 5 star restaurant...they do what they do well, and I'd definitely go back. and I recommend it.