“yuk!”
Review of Screamin Boar - CLOSED

Screamin Boar
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Littleton, New Hampshire
“yuk!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

my husband and I had dinner here (at least tried to!) but the food is just plain gross! the waitress was bouncing her ponytail all around as she waited on us.....the meatloaf was so awful I wouldn't bring it home to my dogs! and the pulled pork and beef tasted exactly the same.....awful! The prime rib was ordered as medium well and came well done...I was shocked that a 16.00 prime rib wasn't even half an inch thick! The potato casserole was tasteless and dry as a bone and the cornbread was cold even though wrapped in foil, and way too sweet! I cannot express how disappointed we were! Never ever will we go back. A terrible experience not going to be repeated!

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Joanne C

Littleton, New Hampshire
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Myself and family whent to the screaming boar in Littleton NH. We tryed everything on the menu The food was awesome the service was the best we have ever received. Enjoyed it so much. From the pulled pork to the cornbread you couldent ask for better tasting food. We will be returning.

• Visited October 2012
“Best BBQ in the North Country”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten in this great restaurant 4 times while vacationing in Littleton, NH
The food is fantastic especially the Smoked Prime Rib and the Smoked Meatloaf.
I wished that I loved there as I would be there every night.
A must try!

Binghamton
“Going back for more”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I can't actually review this restaurant as a whole, as I only sampled their food at a Festival, where all that was available were samples, but it definitely made me want to go there and try more. I had a pulled pork slider that was tender and moist, and the homemade barbecue sauces were excellent. Next time I am in town, I am definitely going there to try all the other selections.

• Visited September 2012
Earth
“I'll be back.”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We sat at the bar as that has the best atmosphere. The chili was meaty and had a good bite to it. Pork ribs were tender and the two sides generous. Good selection of beer, which is what you should be drinking with BBQ. A great addition to the Littleton restaurant scene.