“Delicious food!!”

The Little Grille at the Depot
Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: We offer a variety of dishes with a south american flair. The brazilian influence is proeminant and friday's and saturday's night we offer a brazilian barbeque, served table side with a great variety of meats to choose from as well as hot side dishes and salads. We have been named in the top 5 best burgers in the state 3 years in a row and are proud to serve fresh hand formed burgers with the most creative and fresh toppings available. Our mexican fare is also very popular and flavorfull, chimichangas, enchiladas, toastadas,... All are great options on the menu. Also available year round direct from the coast of maine, our seafood is delivered 5 days a week. With so much to choose from. This should definately be your next stop for lunch or dinner.
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I love going to eat at this place on weekends, they offer brazilian rodizzio, the best option to eat all kind of meats but a really good taste..

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Had to wait 30 mins in the entrance porch at 7.30 on a Tuesday evening.
Porch was not very clean, aged seats and cramped.
Finally got seated and got bang average burgers. Fries were cold and sent back.
I'm told their Brazilian buffet is the thing to go for but I won't be going back.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Great Shrimp Tostadas!

Met Rick, the artist / manager, who explained the eclectic mix of art and furnishings in the old railroad depot.
Great food and Drinks in the lounge as well. A fun time!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Cute mom and pop restaurant. We had the cowboy steak and the chimichanga. We read a previous review and I'm not sure what happened with their chimichanga but ours was as good as the steak. They were perfectly prepared and the service was quick and very good. The veggies were fresh and the potatoes were great. It was a round 8pm on a Friday evening. We are visiting NH but would highly recommend this little place.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

I ordered the Cowboy Steak, it was very good. My fiance' ordered a Chimichanga, and it was terrible. It was a collection of soft soupy ingredients that tasted very poor. I tried a sample of it myself, and it was really bad. I can't even tell you what it tasted like. Nothing in this world to compare it to. It was a nice little quaint place, and the service was ok. There was one waitress, and she also tended bar, so she had her hands full. The cuisine seemed to be Mexican, but that's a guess. A hint of Brazilian was thrown in to. Don't think I'll rush back to this one.