“Something different”

The Little Grille at the Depot
Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Brazilian, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We offer a variety of dishes with a south american flair. The brazilian influence is proeminant and friday's and saturday's night we offer a brazilian barbeque, served table side with a great variety of meats to choose from as well as hot side dishes and salads. We have been named in the top 5 best burgers in the state 3 years in a row and are proud to serve fresh hand formed burgers with the most creative and fresh toppings available. Our mexican fare is also very popular and flavorfull, chimichangas, enchiladas, toastadas,... All are great options on the menu. Also available year round direct from the coast of maine, our seafood is delivered 5 days a week. With so much to choose from. This should definately be your next stop for lunch or dinner.
Groton, Connecticut
“Something different”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Different items on the menu. They offered a Brazilian Barbeque Buffet on the weekend. Not a very big place so it could get very crowded very fast so go early. Service was very good.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Laura L

Littleton, New Hampshire
“Real Deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Real home made Brazillian food by people who care about quality and thier cutomers! From all you can eat brazillian night to the burgers with such a creative flair. After one meal you will make it your mission to try every thing else on the menu I gurantee it!

• Visited July 2013
5 Thank lrrs428
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Great Dinner Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

We walked here by suggestion from the clerk at the Thayers Inn. I ordered the Manos Tuscan Chicken Sandwich. It was absolutely delightful. My boyfriend had the Brazilian chicken burger. Neither of us left anything on our plates. After dinner, our waitress asked if we were interested in chocolate cake, and we couldn’t resist. She brought it along with two spoons. This was, by far, the best meal on our week long vacation.

It was a small restaurant with two rooms. We sat in the back room (with the bar). The staff was very friendly and attentive. We were the only ones in the back room, so the waitress gave my boyfriend the remote so that he could check on the Blackhawks game. If I find myself in Littleton again, I’ll be stopping here for a meal…or two.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Meghan B
NH
“Beaucoup Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stopped for brunch on a whim - and were glad we did. Omelet station with great selection of fresh ingredients to mix-in; eggs benedict, crispy thick bacon, fresh fruit, and amazing coffee breads and cakes (guava jelly roll!). Plus a couple of entrees, and some delicate pastries. Friendly atmosphere and excellent pricing were a plus. Don't know about their regular menu (or the sign outdoors for $5 beer and burger); but was a very satisfying stop . . . and more of a selection than we imagined. Tables filled quickly in this old train station - including families....

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank ClergyChick
Boston, Massachusetts
“Tried this place AGAIN, same results....ewwwww”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I wrote a bad review for this restaurant last year, the owner sent me a " 2 free entrees" certificate to try his place again. we tried it yet again, with the same results....we started our evening there by being told we had to sit at the bar to have our evening meal..( not what you want to have to do while dining out)....we managed to get a table in the bar after sitting at the bar for a few minutes...we waited for a long while to be served our drinks....mind you no napkin or coasters for either of our drinks....my husband ordered beer, they handed him his bottle, never offered him a glass for his beer, we sat at our table, ordered our meals, when the meals came, the waitress placed the plates on our table, asked us if we needed anything else...we had to tell her we would like to please have some utensils to eat with...I ordered the $15.00 Sirloin Steak meal, husband ordered the Beef Fahitas.... for $15.00 steak....it should have looked like a $15.00 steak...not a piece of sliced flank steak....I ordered it medium well, it came to me well-done. I ordered the Sirloin Steak dinner, NOT THE SURF AND TURF! I got friend shrimp on top of my steak....I am not a seafood eater...was not pleased my dinner was ordered wrong....
My husband's dinner lack flavor.....the salsa that came with his meal, tasted like crushed tomatoes...no seasoning on the steak fahitas....it called for green peppers and onions with the beef, his meal looked more like a few peppers with tons of onions. Both meals and the service was lousy...when people go out to a sit down dinner, they don't want to have to b put in the bar, where the other patrons were talking very loudly, we were not able to carry on our own conversation....the whole place echoes terribly. Waitress service was awful....food was not any better this time than the last...won't be going back there again. Sorry.

• Visited May 2013