“A Great Place for Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 17, 2010

We went to Littleton for dinner because the restaurant in the town where we were staying was too crowded and there were no other choices. AFter walking up and down the main street we came to Chang Thai. There were about five reviews from Tripadvisor in the window and they all had 5 stars. That was enough to get us to try the food. We were not disappointed. We like Thai food and always enjoy finding a good Thai restaurant. I had a shrip stir fry and my husband had tenderloin medallions. We both enjoyed our meals very much. The only criticism I can think of was that my husband's dinner didn't seem to fill him up -- even though he had a chicken satay as an appetizer. All in all, the food was well prepared, the service was good, the place was nicely decorated and clean. If this restaurant was near my home I would certainly return. If I get back to Littleton on vacation someday I hope they are still there!

1  Thank Carol

Reviewed April 5, 2010

The Jewel of NH. Littleton is very lucky to have a restaurant like this!

Reviewed January 22, 2010

My fiance works at the Omni Mount Washington for the ski season and I was there to visit. We decided to take a stroll to Littleton and see what the town had to offer. Very cute town and everyone is so nice. Chang Thai is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten in and Im in the restaurant business in Colorado. The food was outstanding, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere was vibrant. Very Family oriented and that makes the food come from the HEART. We are definately going back again. See yo in March.

1  Thank sirloscordova
Reviewed October 24, 2009

Thank goodness for Chang Thai! In a part of the country where people actually pronounce Italian as "Eye-talian", and still order white bread sandwiches, Chang Thai offers fresh, contemporary food with aesthetic flair. The interior of the restaurant is plain and understated - although if you'd seen the space before they got hold of it and renovated, you'd know this was a big step up. The food speaks - or sings - for itself. Go - you won't be sorry. And if it's too crowded for dinner, remember, they do lunch, too - which many of Littleton's "best" restaurants do not.

1  Thank NHLeen
Reviewed October 20, 2009

After reviewing other restaurants in this town we decided that Thai cuisine would be exactly what we would have tonight. Our hotel was pushing another more upscale restaurant but we stayed with the better reviews and saved a lot of money. My wife had Pad Thai and I had Red Curry. Very tasty and filling, fresh tasting. We also had a couple of glasses of decent-priced wine, a soup and a dessert special, pumpkin maple cheesecake, which was excellent. Our waiter was the only waiter working in the restaurant, and he also seated and handled the bill. Wow. He was busy, and not what you'd call friendly, but all business, and he got things done. Not a comfortable place or somewhere for atmosphere, but it was good, filling, and moderately priced. We'd go again if in the area.

1  Thank dswhite00