“Trip Advisor again provides solid info in reviews”
Review of Chang Thai Cafe

Chang Thai Cafe
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Charlotte, NC
“Trip Advisor again provides solid info in reviews”
Reviewed October 20, 2009

After reviewing other restaurants in this town we decided that Thai cuisine would be exactly what we would have tonight. Our hotel was pushing another more upscale restaurant but we stayed with the better reviews and saved a lot of money. My wife had Pad Thai and I had Red Curry. Very tasty and filling, fresh tasting. We also had a couple of glasses of decent-priced wine, a soup and a dessert special, pumpkin maple cheesecake, which was excellent. Our waiter was the only waiter working in the restaurant, and he also seated and handled the bill. Wow. He was busy, and not what you'd call friendly, but all business, and he got things done. Not a comfortable place or somewhere for atmosphere, but it was good, filling, and moderately priced. We'd go again if in the area.

1 Thank dswhite00

Plattsburgh
“Authentic Thai cuisine--a real gem!”
Reviewed September 29, 2009

We were amazed to discover this authentic Thai cuisine in Littleton. It brought back the tastes and memories of our travels in Thailand. The traditional spring rolls and Pad Thai were so delicious that we returned to the Chang Thai Cafe the very next evening to try more dishes! We were equally impressed with our calamari and stir fried vegetable dish in a light brown sauce. We wish we lived closer to Littleton so we could make it a weekly activity (Thai Tuesday!!). Don't miss this gem!

2 Thank ProfPlattsburgh
South Korea
“Mind the atmosphere...enjoy the Thai meal presentation”
Reviewed September 22, 2009

We walked in on a Friday night at the Chang Thai Cafe were seated quickly. The decor and atmosphere were not Thai so we did not know what to expect, but when the Duck Basil came, OMG what a presentation. The food was top notch and my wife and I have been to Thailand before so we knew what to look for.

Great price, food and presentation of a nice Thai meal. Highly recommend if your looking for something different.

3 Thank Jimb2000
edison,nj
“The worst experience I ever had ....”
Reviewed September 11, 2009

Based on all the reviews from trip advisor I drove from Lincoln to Littleton (~20 miles) hoping to have a nice dinner. The restaurant was packed and I had a feeling that the food will be really great...We ordered food at 7.40pm and waited until 9pm with no food on the table. I understand that because of the crowd , the order might be delayed.
But to my ultimate disappointment , no one even came near us to let us know that the food is delayed or it might take long for the food to come, we were waiting and waiting with no updates on what is happening... I had to walk to the front desk 2 times to know the status which I am doing for the first time in any restaurant.
Ultimately I walked out of the restaurant knowing that the food might again delay for another 15 minutes. The manager did aplogize for this but I just wanted to share my experience.
Long story short...I spend the whole evening for around
3 hours(including my drive) just to have a disappointment at this place..

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Big city taste in a small town”
Reviewed August 28, 2009

We were so pleased with our first dinner at Chang Thai that we came back and ate dinner there 2 nights later. The menu is large and everything that we tried was delicious.