“Authentic Thai cuisine--a real gem!”
Review of Chang Thai Cafe

Chang Thai Cafe
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 29, 2009

We were amazed to discover this authentic Thai cuisine in Littleton. It brought back the tastes and memories of our travels in Thailand. The traditional spring rolls and Pad Thai were so delicious that we returned to the Chang Thai Cafe the very next evening to try more dishes! We were equally impressed with our calamari and stir fried vegetable dish in a light brown sauce. We wish we lived closer to Littleton so we could make it a weekly activity (Thai Tuesday!!). Don't miss this gem!

2  Thank ProfPlattsburgh

Reviewed September 22, 2009

We walked in on a Friday night at the Chang Thai Cafe were seated quickly. The decor and atmosphere were not Thai so we did not know what to expect, but when the Duck Basil came, OMG what a presentation. The food was top notch and my wife and I have been to Thailand before so we knew what to look for.

Great price, food and presentation of a nice Thai meal. Highly recommend if your looking for something different.

3  Thank Jimb2000
Reviewed September 11, 2009

Based on all the reviews from trip advisor I drove from Lincoln to Littleton (~20 miles) hoping to have a nice dinner. The restaurant was packed and I had a feeling that the food will be really great...We ordered food at 7.40pm and waited until 9pm with no food on the table. I understand that because of the crowd , the order might be delayed.
But to my ultimate disappointment , no one even came near us to let us know that the food is delayed or it might take long for the food to come, we were waiting and waiting with no updates on what is happening... I had to walk to the front desk 2 times to know the status which I am doing for the first time in any restaurant.
Ultimately I walked out of the restaurant knowing that the food might again delay for another 15 minutes. The manager did aplogize for this but I just wanted to share my experience.
Long story short...I spend the whole evening for around
3 hours(including my drive) just to have a disappointment at this place..

Reviewed August 28, 2009

We were so pleased with our first dinner at Chang Thai that we came back and ate dinner there 2 nights later. The menu is large and everything that we tried was delicious.

Reviewed August 10, 2009

Stopped into Chang Thai for dinner while on a trip to Littleton and was amazed. I ordered two specials -- an appetizer and an entree -- and both were generous and delicious. The dessert I ordered was aesthetic as well as tasty. The chefs there are creative (although you can get traditional stand-bys, like pad thai, as well) and put together some really wonderful food. Service was also excellent, although it wasn't terribly busy when I went. I would consider going quite a distance out of my way to make it there...it's worth the drive.

2  Thank cf_Ohio