“Average thai food”

Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Massachusetts
“Average thai food”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is my second experience at Chang Thai. The first was lunch this visit however was dinner. The restaurant was a little more full and the service was average.

The food was fresh and hot but nothing spectacular. Basic Thai cuisine but not the best that I have had. I would assume that if I lived in northern NH I would be happy that Chang Thai was around if I was craving Thai food.

The problem I had this time was that when I paid my bill the girl who took the check returned but without my debit card. I approached all the staff and told them that my card was missing.
Most of them seemed very nonchalant about it and just kept saying they put it in the holder when they brought the check.

I was getting very upset that my debit card was gone only traveling about 25 feet in an indoor building. I started searching myself at the register and where the hostess stands. Eventually I had to crawl on the floor and find my own debit card underneath a buffet behind the register. Not the way to end an evening.

If you are craving Thai and you are in northern NH give it a try it is decent with average service.

Aventura, Florida
“Quite A Find”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were surprised to find a Thai restaurant in the middle of Littleton. We were even more surprised that the food was so good! Our hotel had recommended this restaurant and we really enjoyed the food and the service.

Visited September 2013
“Best Restaurant Around!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place is such a gem. The food is delicious! The atmosphere is lovely and the staff is very friendly. I would highly recommend this place. Try the vegetable tofu soup it's so yummy.

Tucson
“Tasty Cuisine”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I loved the red curry at Chang Thai Cafe. I found the lunch special to be of good value as it consists of a smaller portion of the general entrees. With this lunch size portion you also have a choice of soup or salad. I noted the portion was only slightly smaller than my partner's normal entree.
The curry was wonderfully flavorful and the salad was very good.
Casual decor and very busy for a Monday lunch.
I will return and try another menu item.

Visited September 2013
Littleton, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chang Thai”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This restaurant would stink under refrigeration. We had an eighty-dollar carry-out order this evening, and the minimum wage staff must have assumed we were tourists and would never come back. We received a single ice cream scoop of rice to be shared among three entrees! When we called to remonstrate, the person who took the call would not offer additional rice. We live in Littleton, a comfortable walking distance from Chang Thai. We will walk elsewhere. The food was mediocre.

1 Thank Thomas M