“Top-Notch Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I travel to many places on business, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that the food at Chang Thai Cafe is some of the best I've ever had. I ordered the Tamarind Duck from the special menu. It was perfectly cooked and the sauce was spectacular. I also had a Happy Elephant - delicious. I'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ordered the Drunken noodles- excellent. Everything was fresh and flavorful. They used lots of fresh veggies that were not over cooked.
Great service, great food! Will definitely be back on our way through.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My wife and I eat Thai fairly often, so we are pretty well able to judge what's good and what is not. There was nothing special here. The food was totally forgettable. The seating was very uncomfortable, but the service was fairly good. Like everywhere we ate in Littleton, this did not live up to the reviews.

2  Thank Gart W
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I keep coming back! I've been with large groups, meals for 2, lunches, dinners. We loved our specialty cocktails. The food is very fresh, prepared just right. I always have enough for another meal later. The dumplings were yummy. The atmosphere is friendly & intimate...unique if you dine a lot in this neck of the woods.

1  Thank CWC333333
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Thai is my favorite food, hands down so when I stumbled across this restaurant I was very excited. This restaurant has the best thai I have ever ate in my ENTIRE life. It is fresh, large portions and reasonably priced. This is a must have when I am traveling through Littleton now. It never disappoints!!!

2  Thank nelsc61