“Closed for a month try later.”
Review of Bailiwicks on Main

Bailiwicks on Main
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Upscale, but approachable. Focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood, Certified Angus beef, and local produce. Large outside seating area, pub, and dining room. Off site catering available
Littleton, New Hampshire
“Closed for a month try later.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Moving location its a great place. I expect it to be just as great in the new location. Check before visiting.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mike D

Charleston, West Virginia
“Quaint Restaurant with Very Good food”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My wife and I were traveling through New Hampshire for a race and stopped by this rather well known hotel eat. We were very glad we made that decision as the food was delicious. The environment was very interesting as it was small and somewhat dark and moody.

• Visited November 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
“A Little Piece of NY City in Northern NH”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Excellent ambiance, intimate cafe feel, waitstaff professional and a terrific wine menu. We have eaten there many time and brought /meet friends there on special occasions. Never been disappointed!

Visited February 2014
Bangor, Maine
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I've eaten several times at Bailiwick's, mostly at the bar because many times I'm traveling solo. Being vegetarian (with fish), it is usually fairly easy to find something on the menu that suits me. I like that it's just downstairs from an Inn, where I usually stay. Nice not to have to go outside to get to my room after a meal! It's a tad pricey, but not too bad.

Where their rating dips for me is the service. Although the food is always hot, and they usually give you some hummus and chips for free, the attitude of the servers can sometimes be a bit . . . cold. They're not always terribly friendly. I always try to strike up a conversation with the bartender - and sometimes they are incredibly busy, and I try to be sensitive to that. But, at times, they are just not very friendly.

• Visited January 2014
Ossining, New York, United States
“Tasty and Romantic”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a lovely and relaxing dinner. We were staying nearby in Bethlehem and ventured to Littleton for dinner. The bar had a nice drink menu and the dinner menu had a nice variety. Although the place was large, it was not loud.

Visited August 2013