“Really, really good.”

Bailiwicks on Main
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Upscale, but approachable. Focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood, Certified Angus beef, and local produce. Large outside seating area, pub, and dining room. Off site catering available
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at Thayer's Inn (see separate review) two nights and ate here both night because the first night's dinner was one of the best I've ever had. It was a pasta dish with a spicy sausage. Incredible!!! The portion was so big my wife and I shared it. The salad was also very, very good. This place has a martini menu second to none. Service was excellent and I liked the "speak easy" feel of the place. Don' t miss this place.

Thank pat.kight

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Wonderful two-story location (bar & some seating downstairs, quieter dining room street level). Beautiful architecture (think exposed brick, long bar). GREAT food. Menu changes frequently. Good wine list, great martinis. Reservations a must, especially on weekends.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Bailiwicks was recommended to us by the owner of Sugar Hill Inn. We had had dinner at Sugar Hill the night before which is excellent. We enjoyed Bailiwicks very much. It is not the haute cuisine that Sugar Hill is but very good. The place was bustling but we had an excellent waitress. She brought us munchies to tide us over. I enjoyed my scallops very much and my husband liked his steak a lot.

PS Please do not use my name in any reviews. Vishty is the name to use for all reviews or I will write no further reviews.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was one of the best meals I have had in a restaurant. The crab cakes were phenomenal, the blackened salmon was cooked very well and the key lime pie is excellent! Lisa B. was our waitress and she was one the best waitresses I have ever had....good sense of humor, knows wine and knows the menu! I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Enjoyed dinner at Bailiwick's. We sat upstairs off the hotel lobby and was pleased with the service. Downstairs was quite noisy. Would recommend.