“Best Restaurant in Littleton!”
Review of Bailiwicks on Main

Bailiwicks on Main
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Description: Upscale, but approachable. Focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood, Certified Angus beef, and local produce. Large outside seating area, pub, and dining room. Off site catering available
Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Restaurant in Littleton!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've tried all the places here and this is my favorite place to go whenever I come to NH to ski the White Mountains.

I love the steaks here especially the ribeye. The dumplings here put the Thai place in the neighborhood to shame.

The cute bartender Amy offers the best service so make sure to tip her well!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Yogi B

White Plains, New York
“A solid choice for a good meal in this area not known for gourmet foods”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We have been here a number of times with our son and his family who live in the area.It's a good choice for dinner and Sunday brunch. The food is consistent and the atmosphere chic. The service has ranged from great to just OK I really like the Sunday brunches. The poached egg choices are creative and tasty French toast and bacon was also quite good . All in all its a good place an oasis in the desert of good food.

Abington, Massachusetts, United States
“WOW! Great food and service!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Recommended by a friend, we decided to try Baliwicks. Our friend is usually a good judge of restaurants and so we had high expectations and Baliwicks did not disappoint. Fine dining in a pretty casual atmosphere, just perfect for us. The flavor combinations were amazing and service top notch. I can't wait to return!

Visited May 2013
belchertown, ma
“Overpriced and awful service”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Expensive and slow service.

We made a reservation for 5, arrived 15 minutes early and they only had us down for 2 people. Instead of accommodating us, we were put upstairs in a room all by ourselves.

Our server wasn't knowledgable about the menu at all. We asked questions about appetizers and she "had to check" or wasn't sure. We ordered the goat cheese, shrimp and "best wings ever". They were not the "best" ever, but the goat cheese was delicious.

We ordered our entrees and my salmon was overcooked and risotto was overdone. Another member of my party ordered the Bayou pasta and was brought a different pasta dish entirely. The crispy lemon chicken was flavorless.

We felt like we were being held hostage in the upstairs room as our waitress basically avoided our table all evening.

All in all, I would not go back to this restaurant and am surprised that it was ranked so high for places to dine in the area.

2 Thank blondeegrl39
“Waitstaff Excellent, Food Average!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Although a good meal, certainly not the best I have had for the price! Appetizers $12. & up. I loved the Calamari, better than the entree! "when Pigs Fly" a pork appetizer was somewhat dry and included bones...Nice selection of wines. I chose the "Scampi" at $25. not worth the price!
Dessert list was accomodating and the Cheesecake chosen was decadent! I can't say enough good about the waitress, Marcie? She was right on target, friendly and professional! The dining area was too dark, resembled more like a "bar or tavern." All and all I might return, but would likely go elsewhere!