“Function Room WORTH the Price!”
Review of Bailiwicks on Main

Bailiwicks on Main
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Upscale, but approachable. Focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood, Certified Angus beef, and local produce. Large outside seating area, pub, and dining room. Off site catering available
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I attended a Christmas Party in the Function Room at Bailiwick's. There were approximately 30 of us and for $25, including tax and gratuity, we received appetizers-mini crab crab cakes and crostini topped with veggies/crostini topped with shrimp. For the entree there was a choice of prime rib, stuffed boneless chicken breast, or veggie ravioli (all included fresh steamed vegetables). The meal also came with soup or salad and dessert-choice of flourless chocolate torte, cheese cake with strawberries, or a piece of peanutbutter/chocolate cake. I was very pleased with not only the taste of my meal, but the portion size (coffee/tea was also included). There were only two waitresses serving us and I must say, they BOTH served us ALL with a smile (Kate was one and I unfortunately did not get the other gal's name). In addition, the ambiance was amazing-low lights and soft background music was playing. I highly recommend that you contact Bailiwick's if you are looking for a nice place and fantastic food/service for a fine church/business/family get-together.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Fantastic menu...u can get some of the standards everyone loves and therrcalso also some choices off the path...I had a duck confit quesadilla that was moist succulent and full of flavor. They served it with an apple chutney and a fruit salsa ,I can't tell you which was better I loved both...the atmosphere is a little formal bistro but also very comfortable...my only complaint is that the red Zinfandel I thought I ordered was a white it was on the red section of the menu... The server however took care of everything promptly... If your driving in the area it is worth a stop off your path...we have gone a couple of times and never disappointed.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

The bottom line is: my wife and I had 7:00 pm reservations, and were seated on time. We did not get our entrees until 8:30-8:45. "All the orders hit the kitchen at once" was the only explanation we got. (As a "fine restaurant", they should be able to service a full house!) We had to plead with the manager for any modicum of compensation. Once the food came, it was good, but the damage was done, and we felt our romantic evening was ruined. I hope to be back to Littleton some day, but this will not be one of my stops.

5  Thank Bockman
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great wine selection, unique atmosphere. Service was good, steak was great. I would recommend for a date night!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stopped in thinking we would just have a snack and a beer. Instead, our visit turned into a delicious dining experience. My boyfriend and I are both industry workers and love our food and drink, which tends to make us rather particular. We had our beer (good selection) and paired them with a thin flatbread and an arugula salad that far exceeded my expectations. For dessert we had Martinis from the sweet page of the menu and made one up, too. The dessert menu looked wonderful, but we just didn't have room for it! Prices were great. Our server, Amanda, was the glue of the entire experience! She was incredibly warm and friendly-- always smiling! Thank you, again, for the great experience. Next time we head up north, we will make it a point to eat here again.