“Way to go”
Review of Bailiwicks on Main

Bailiwicks on Main
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Upscale, but approachable. Focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood, Certified Angus beef, and local produce. Large outside seating area, pub, and dining room. Off site catering available
Tuftonboro
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Way to go”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Fantastic menu...u can get some of the standards everyone loves and therrcalso also some choices off the path...I had a duck confit quesadilla that was moist succulent and full of flavor. They served it with an apple chutney and a fruit salsa ,I can't tell you which was better I loved both...the atmosphere is a little formal bistro but also very comfortable...my only complaint is that the red Zinfandel I thought I ordered was a white it was on the red section of the menu... The server however took care of everything promptly... If your driving in the area it is worth a stop off your path...we have gone a couple of times and never disappointed.

• Visited December 2012

Houston, Texas
“Disastrously slow service”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The bottom line is: my wife and I had 7:00 pm reservations, and were seated on time. We did not get our entrees until 8:30-8:45. "All the orders hit the kitchen at once" was the only explanation we got. (As a "fine restaurant", they should be able to service a full house!) We had to plead with the manager for any modicum of compensation. Once the food came, it was good, but the damage was done, and we felt our romantic evening was ruined. I hope to be back to Littleton some day, but this will not be one of my stops.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Bockman
Concord, New Hampshire, United States
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great wine selection, unique atmosphere. Service was good, steak was great. I would recommend for a date night!

Visited October 2012
Rochester, New Hampshire
“Incredible”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stopped in thinking we would just have a snack and a beer. Instead, our visit turned into a delicious dining experience. My boyfriend and I are both industry workers and love our food and drink, which tends to make us rather particular. We had our beer (good selection) and paired them with a thin flatbread and an arugula salad that far exceeded my expectations. For dessert we had Martinis from the sweet page of the menu and made one up, too. The dessert menu looked wonderful, but we just didn't have room for it! Prices were great. Our server, Amanda, was the glue of the entire experience! She was incredibly warm and friendly-- always smiling! Thank you, again, for the great experience. Next time we head up north, we will make it a point to eat here again.

• Visited November 2012
Montpelier, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We found Bailiwick's on TripAdvisor and once again right on the money... This restaurant is a hidden gem in a small town inside Thayer's Inn that offers truly fine dining at a super reasonable price. We visited for lunch, the salad was a taste sensation and the mojo chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries also had a great combination of flavors. All for $25 for two people. It is one of those places you feel the chef/owner really thought through the details from layout, menu, preparation and all the little things down to great service. The atmosphere is very intimate and just has a comfortable feel. We will definitely be back again!

• Visited November 2012